Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War: WARHAMMER II and Vermintide II cross promotion!

CA_EllaCA_Ella Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 336
edited June 2019 in General Discussion

We’re teaming up with Vermintide II to offer our fanbases a discount on both titles! Take a look here to find out how it all works: https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-warhammer-ii-and-vermintide-ii-cross-promotion/

And tune in now on Twitch to watch us play some Vermintide II:

Comments

• FakeEmperorFakeEmperor Registered Users Posts: 595
    If i have both games already, can i gift the coupon to a friend?
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,732
  • DebaucheeDebauchee Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,407
    About time. Can we get Ubersreik 5 cameo in TW? Pretty please?
  • mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 3,818
    Discount is nice and all, but now give us a Ubersreik 4 or 5, it doesn't matter! As legendary heroes.
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 8,993
    When I first saw that I was really hoping for some new FLC but I guess that's cool too.

"Our blood is not for the likes of you! Raise a hand against us and I will scourge the spirit from your worthless bones and hurl you into the Outer Dark! Flee before my wrath, wretched sons of Aenarion! The Dark Mother waits, and if you press me I shall offer your souls up to her!"
  • MiniaArMiniaAr Registered Users Posts: 705
    Nice promotion.

It feels it could have been the perfect time for a Thanquol promotionnal FLC, but oh well...
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,361
    MiniaAr said:

Nice promotion.

It feels it could have been the perfect time for a Thanquol promotionnal FLC, but oh well...

true thou funny enough, VT goes Beastmen at the moment
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 3,818
    SiWI said:

MiniaAr said:

Nice promotion.

true thou funny enough, VT goes Beastmen at the moment
    Not a great fan of Beastie Boys myself, but a Beastmen update which includes Ghorgon and Ripper would've been a greatly timed cooperation and would've caused a double hype.. or maybe they plan such a thing at release of Vermintide expansion? Who knows.
  • WarfieldWarfield Registered Users Posts: 372
    Beastmen vs Wood Elves DLC confirmed! :p

Warfield Undermountain
    Dwarf Lord of Zhufbar (for the time being)
    LINK: Dwarf Engineering DLC
    Daemons of Chaos vs Dwarfs - The Daemon and The Slayer DLC
    Greenskins vs Dwarfs - The Troll-Eater and The Vengeful DLC

• TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,189
    MiniaAr said:

Nice promotion.

It's even better time to reveal an independent Nurgle Faction, that include the Warriors of Nurgle. 🙂
  • Crossed_SabersCrossed_Sabers Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 12
    I have 400 hours in Warhammer 2, but the coupon isn't showing up in my Steam inventory. My coworker who I play co-op with got his as a "new item" in his inventory as soon as he logged in. I've tried booting up WH2, restarting Steam multiple times, but it's still not showing up. Any suggestions?
    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." Sun Tzu
    do you already have VT2 ?
  • FifthOfSpaghettiFifthOfSpaghetti Registered Users Posts: 1,636

If i have both games already, can i gift the coupon to a friend?

As per my phone
  • sitarkos21sitarkos21 Registered Users Posts: 22
    i dont have any coupon in my inventory any idea what to do ??? i restart steam 5 times.
    SiWI said:

No I do not but would love to buy it with this coupon.
    "Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win." Sun Tzu

SiWI said:

I didn't have it as well, but already had both games.

Now steam made an update and I have the 2 coupons.

has your problem also ended?
  • Rochaid29Rochaid29 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,398
    HoneyBun said:

I'm not into MP in other games either ...

I’m not a big fan of MP neither, but this game, at least in console has been terrific since I installed it at the beginning of the month, it’s much better than the 1st, reasonably priced, and the devs are working on a pvp mode where you can control select Skaven and chaos units, like the rattling gunner or the gutter runner..it’s going to get even better.

Plus you get to sate your warhammer hunger pangs that dear CA has left us with.

I would definitely recommend this game, at least on console.
    SiWI said:

SiWI said:

No, I still don't have the coupons. I even tried uninstalling and then reinstalling TW: WH2, but still no luck.

SiWI said:

SiWI said:

No, I still don't have the coupons. I even tried uninstalling and then reinstalling TW: WH2, but still no luck.
    If you PM me your steam data I could send you mine
  • Loupi_Loupi_ Registered Users Posts: 2,360
    I don't have it :(
  • Combat_WombatCombat_Wombat Registered Users Posts: 4,092
    edited June 2019
    "Luhmbur fewts!"
  • sieahsieah Registered Users Posts: 1,001
    Why cant we play as bad guys in all these WH games? Chaosbane- boring Dwarf, Elves, Human, Vermintide something similar iirc.
    Not buying any of these bs games unless i get a chance to level up a Chaos Champion.
  • John_KimbleJohn_Kimble Registered Users Posts: 847
    sieah said:

Why cant we play as bad guys in all these WH games? Chaosbane- boring Dwarf, Elves, Human, Vermintide something similar iirc.
    Not buying any of these bs games unless i get a chance to level up a Chaos Champion.

Fatshark has just announced a pvp vermintide II mode, where 4 other people will be able to play as the enemy specials (i.e. gutter runner, gatling gunner, warpfire thrower ecc ecc..). So there's that!
  • sieahsieah Registered Users Posts: 1,001
    ^ still not what im asking for. Read again.
  • Ol_NessieOl_Nessie Registered Users Posts: 4,310
    It's not showing up in my inventory either. I checked my inbox too, nothing new added.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 9,671
    edited June 2019
    I got both discounts today I noticed when I bought Chaosbane.

It’s getting to the point where I almost have more Warhammer related games in my Steam inventory than other games combined.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 1,517
    sieah said:

I guess because people prefer to play as the good guys?
    Which would make all this games proof that WH3 needs as much diversity at its start as it can get. Just saying. ;)
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,189
    sieah said:

Not buying any of these bs games unless I get a chance to level up a Chaos Champion.

Because it's easier to make bad guys playable in a strategy games, playing a chaos chosen in chaosbane is almost like playing the game 'hatred', anyway they can't just throw an chaos worshippers to the team, it would be silly, chaos team needs it's own storyline.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/341940/Hatred/
  • kevManiackevManiac Registered Users Posts: 679
    Ol_Nessie said:

It's not showing up in my inventory either. I checked my inbox too, nothing new added.

Same here...
  • SchubSchub Registered Users Posts: 449
    kevManiac said:

Ol_Nessie said:

Same here...
    Same here

Sigmar protect us all...