Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A thread of mine appears to have been deleted

PaulHPaulH Posts: 1,309Registered Users
I just spent hours writing up a detailed opening post for a thread in Warhammer General forum that I had saved as a draft. After deciding to post it, the thread vanished, as did the draft.

Is there any way to recover this? I've lost hours of work otherwise.

Comments

• BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 36,061Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Wait for a moderator to approve it. Long threads and those with many links often get pulled by the forum autosecurity for moderator approval. You should see a message flash up that tthe thread or post has been pulled, but I'm not sure how clear this might be on a mobile device.

Your thread has now been approved, but may get pulled again if you edit it. Then you just need to wait as before.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • PaulHPaulH Posts: 1,309Registered Users

Wait for a moderator to approve it. Long threads and those with many links often get pulled by the forum autosecurity for moderator approval. You should see a message flash up that tthe thread or post has been pulled, but I'm not sure how clear this might be on a mobile device.

Your thread has now been approved, but may get pulled again if you edit it. Then you just need to wait as before.

Thanks for the help!