Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Last Airbender

dr_wombodr_wombo Registered Users Posts: 2
Someone should make an Avatar The Last Airbender mod for WARHAMMER Total War.

Comments

• Neolucifer2000Neolucifer2000 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 956
    not a bad idea...but CA said that using other intelectual property is forbidden...that is one of the restictions that GW placed about modding....pitty indeed...i was hoping game of throne and lotr units!!!

Demand more love for Empire and Beastmen! Playable Middenland with Cult of Ulric! Built-in RoR like Hochland Long Rifles and Knightly orders! Doombull, Wargor, Ghorgon, Jabberslythe, Tuskboar chariot and God-specific Gors! #MakeOldWorldGreatAgain
  • boyfightsboyfights Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,023
    Lol
    boyfights you are always here to confirmate every spark of originality
    or reason burns or acid bruises anyone,
    stop your gladiator love for agressions.
  • Karnil_Vark_KhaitanKarnil_Vark_Khaitan Member Registered Users Posts: 424
    Only if it is based on the live-action movie.
  • DebaucheeDebauchee Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,406

And the lead designer would be M. Night Shyamalan.
  • GRAY_HATGRAY_HAT Senior Member UKRegistered Users Posts: 5,394

ah cunning going for the "unintellectual propriety"
    Team Wood Elves

boyfights loves wood elves.

"Heaven forbid that under the Vail of military training we should subject our young men to the lust of our general" - Hanno to the Carthaginian senate on the future of Hannibal.

"Guard mode is back in Warhammer :)" - Darren_CA

"It's amazing how many mistakes your enemy will make in haste after seeing that he's outgunned" -The Organ King
  • dr_wombodr_wombo Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited November 2016

not a bad idea...but CA said that using other intelectual property is forbidden...that is one of the restictions that GW placed about modding....pitty indeed...i was hoping game of throne and lotr units!!!

That's too bad! It seems it would be relatively easy to tweak unit appearance. For example, the flame thrower animation could probably be tweaked to look like firebending.
  • marcusnor123456789marcusnor123456789 Registered Users Posts: 2
    probably unlikely but it would be dope with a standalone game from avatar where they bought rights or whatever like they did with warhammer
  • marcusnor123456789marcusnor123456789 Registered Users Posts: 2

probably unlikely but it would be dope with a standalone game from avatar where they bought rights or whatever like they did with warhammer

i know im late but i am rewatching the show right now and i just thought about it lol

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file