Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Auto skill feature for Lords

HopesedgeHopesedge Posts: 1Registered Users
I've been playing TW:WH2 recently and my biggest problem with the campaign is how long it takes to manage all my different lords later in the game, with 25+ it takes quite a while to just level their skills, especially when you're just passing turns and their passive XP gain keeps levelling them, so I thought about it a little and figured that the best solution would be a "Build Path" saver would be really handy, I've heard there's a similar problem with Three Kingdoms in the late game, if you can save a skill build path and name it something, then when you want to have other lord level the same way (i.e I have lots of lords just garrisoning provinces with a Public Order / Untainted / Fast Recruit set up), since most of my lords are going to be using the same build path it'd be great if I could just select that 'path' that I'd have made before and saved (like armies in multiplayer can be saved). I'd save a lot of time and effort.

TL;DR There could be another "doctrine" menu that you can open and set up, which would design a skill path, they you have the option to assign units to those skill paths, so they no longer need management, it'd save a lot of time for someone like me who likes using lots of lords for their utility in provinces and potential to quickly create an army.

Comments

• WojmirVonCarsteinWojmirVonCarstein Posts: 570Registered Users
    This might be a nice idea. However, I have to say that even after 100 hours of playing single player campaign, I have never had more than 25+ lords. Actually, I usually don't go over 10. By the time you have 25 lords, isn't the game over?
  • mightygloinmightygloin Posts: 1,210Registered Users
    I also thought about this premade "build path" for lords and heroes. It would surely make things more practical.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file