Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressRampant Desync Issues in Multiplayer

totalwarbugstotalwarbugs Posts: 2Registered Users
edited July 2 in Multiplayer Bugs
Build: v1.0.0 build 9537.1673768

Detailed description: Desync occurs on virtually every "action" taken, IE, attacking someone, being attacked, passing a turn, etc. Diplomacy and kingdom management don't appear to have any issues. This began probably after the last patch if I had to guess, we played a near full campaign with myself as Gongsun Zan and him as Sun Jian and only had a handful of desyncs near the end of the game

Reproduction Steps:

P1: Ma teng start - > desync when engaging first fight - > resync - > delegate - > Desync when attacking Wudu - > Resync - > Delegate Wudu (PASS TURN)

P2: Cao Cao - > desync when engaging first fight - > resync - > delegate - > Desync when attacking Chen livestock farm - > Resync - > Delegate (PASS TURN)

Desync on Gongsun Zan

Resync

Back to P2 turn

(PASS TURN)

P2 gets message that host has left the game when Gong Du attacks me, I get a desync message and everything drops

Just to see if it mattered I had him try hosting and we desynced on this same spot. We do not have mods installed and are playing on a freshly installed copy of the game. Help/insight would be appreciated.

Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments