Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

TWW2 Random crashes to desktop

ErentrossErentross Posts: 1Registered Users
edited July 5 in Crashes
Hello, i'm a huge fan of total war games. I've played every total war since rome 1 (except three kingdoms) and none of those total war games gave me a problem, NONE. Pretty recently i bought TWW2 and i was in love with it since i really liked the one too. For the 1st week of playing it everything was fine no bugs or crashes at all. Some time later it started to crash to desktop witout any sort of error message out of nowhere, it could have been the end of a turn, the start of a battle or the loading from the menu.I've checked my drivers and everything was fine, i cleaned the cache of steam, i've downed the graphics(even if my PC is a really really good one) it keep crashing. So i've uninstalled steam (and that was really annoying since i had a lot of pretty big games installed in my pc).After i played it again,after the steam reinstallation, it was going fine. And then the problem reappeared and i reinstalled steam again and it was fine.Now the problem returned and i'm not fine with the solution to reinstall steam just for 1 game every 1 or 2 week. This problem is more frequent on Mortal Empires but on Vortex aswell and comes out of nowhere as i said.
Now i'm going to attach everything CA needs to help me,praying to god that there is a solution. In the meantime i would want to hear you if you've ever experienced this problem and if you have found a solution other than reinstalling steam.
Thanks in advance and sorry for my buzzy english.

Game build 1.6.1
I've explained the crash up there.
Dump file (.mdmp) attached
Dxdiag file (I use directX 11 for the game if you mind) attached
Saves of my campaing (tyrion my bud) attached
preferences script file. attached
modified log file attached
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji