Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

computer stuck on low/medium settings

Vytle_Vytle_ Registered Users Posts: 3
Hi,

Once I start Empire/Napoleon total war my computer seems to be stuck on low/medium settings, but I know my computer can run High settings though. is any once else experiencing the same problem?

My PC Specs.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 six core 3.40 GHz
Graphic card: Nvidia Geforce gtx 1060 3GB
RAM : 8GB

Thanks in advance for advice and suggestions.

Comments

• Vytle_Vytle_ Registered Users Posts: 3
    Also, I just bought the desktop about two weeks ago.
  • Aventus_MaximusAventus_Maximus Registered Users Posts: 471
    Well that is an interesting problem and certainly because i run an almost similar setup. I would advice you to upgrade your ram to 16 gb's as soon as possible/when you have money to spare

You should be able to run as much as ultra on almost every total war game, on 1080p
    3k and Warhammer 2 are good for high but Empire should work on ultra.
    I played Empire in the beginning of the year without any problems. Are you sure all the right drivers are installed on your system? For example do you have geforce experience running? or did you downloaded the latest drivers from the Nvidia site?
    That is quite crucial for the working of a total war game

Male Parta Male Dilabuntur – ‘What has been wrongly gained is wrongly lost.’
    Fiat Lux – ‘Let there be light.’
    Alea Jacta Est – ‘The die is cast.’
  • Vytle_Vytle_ Registered Users Posts: 3
    I believe I have the right drivers installed. Is it possible to send a link for the new drivers? Also the Geforce Experience isn't detecting Empire total war nor napoleon total war.

I'm also new at this stuff so thank you for the help