Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

TWW2: Can you still capture artillery?

2»

Comments

• ErminazErminaz Senior Member Las Vegas, Nevada, USARegistered Users Posts: 5,559
    I didn't know that you could capture across races. I mean I don't know how the unsophisticated Dwarf Bolt Throw can be retooled to be a complex, superbly crafted repeater bolt thrower. And in the defense of the Diminutive Bearded Ones, I don't see them lowering themselves to using a throw together and unproven cannon made by humans unless it is out of sheer desperation.
    Tacitus Quotes:
    Auferre, trucidare, rapere, falsis nominibus imperium; atque, ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant.
    They plunder, they slaughter, and they steal: this they falsely name Empire, and where they make a wasteland, they call it peace.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges.
    The more numerous the laws, the more corrupt the government.

I found Rome a city of filth covered marble and left it a pile of rubble. - Me