Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Aventus_MaximusAventus_Maximus Posts: 59Registered Users
Do more people experience the avatar not showing?
Facebook had it too a couple of weeks ago.
And they are supposed to be leaders of technology ;)

( ya ya live is hard at the cutting edge )

p.s.
Don't worry the topic showing is 'solved'

Male Parta Male Dilabuntur – ‘What has been wrongly gained is wrongly lost.’
Fiat Lux – ‘Let there be light.’
Alea Jacta Est – ‘The die is cast.’

Comments

• Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Posts: 2,250Registered Users
    Yeah, it's happening for me too.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 35,872Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    I can see both of your avatars when you post but not on your profiles. Weird.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Posts: 2,250Registered Users
    edited July 17

I think it might just be the Legionary avatar, because me and Aventus both have that one. I just changed mine to the Civil War Chap and it seems to be working fine.

EDIT: And I've just changed back to the Legionary one, and it's disappeared again.
  • Aventus_MaximusAventus_Maximus Posts: 59Registered Users

I think it might just be the Legionary avatar, because me and Aventus both have that one. I just changed mine to the Civil War Chap and it seems to be working fine.

EDIT: And I've just changed back to the Legionary one, and it's disappeared again.
    Silly… but i can report the same.

yours does show for me. Maybe i should upload a custom one. The legionary was actually quite fitting

Male Parta Male Dilabuntur – ‘What has been wrongly gained is wrongly lost.’
    Fiat Lux – ‘Let there be light.’
    Alea Jacta Est – ‘The die is cast.’