Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Not enough movement range

OlavGGOlavGG Posts: 2Registered Users
I have been having an issue where the game says I do not have enough movement range to change my stance even though when I hover over the movement range I have left says I do have enough. For instance when I want to encamp and I have 53% movement range left I can't change to the encamp stance as the game says I do not have enough movement range even though I have 53 and 50 is needed. Does anyone know something about this? Like will they ever fix it?

Comments

• 42konyo42konyo Posts: 774Registered Users
    It has to do with increasing movement range through skills and agents, not sure which one of those exactly but I've also had it happen in late game, here's what it looks like in my current campaign when I try to go into encampment stance with 58% movement points left:

• OlavGGOlavGG Posts: 2Registered Users
    Ah okay thanks man, a bit unfortunate that is doesn't change this in the movement range pool. But thanks anyway

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file