Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

How does the game decide winner of battle if one player got disconected ?

burningTWburningTW Posts: 1Registered Users
My opponent has been dropped from the game which resulted in me losing the game automaticly. Balance of power was dead even (it was 2 minutes into the battle when my opponent desconected). It wasn't just a visual bug because i actually lost 500 points for this game.

Comments

• CirdanCirdan Posts: 516Registered Users
    This has happened to me as well, i don't get why.
  • Green0Green0 Posts: 4,967Registered Users
    there are people who know how to exploit the system in such a way that they will always be the winning side.
  • ValkaarValkaar Junior Member Posts: 1,756Registered Users
    If it’s a genuine drop, there is no ‘winner’. It’s a draw. Always.

If a player continues to ‘drop’ the avoid losses too frequently l, they suffer a pre programmed points penalty...but the other player still doesn’t ‘win’. The technical result is still a ‘draw’.

If there ever is a winner/loser upon a player dropping.....then it wasn’t a drop. It was a form of hack/exploit that your opponent was using to get a cheap win.
  • rymeintrinsecarymeintrinseca Posts: 504Registered Users
    Valkaar said:

If it’s a genuine drop, there is no ‘winner’. It’s a draw. Always.

If a player continues to ‘drop’ the avoid losses too frequently l, they suffer a pre programmed points penalty...but the other player still doesn’t ‘win’. The technical result is still a ‘draw’.

If there ever is a winner/loser upon a player dropping.....then it wasn’t a drop. It was a form of hack/exploit that your opponent was using to get a cheap win.

At least once I got a win from a DC and I sure didn't hack or exploit. Just bad netcode I guess.

Have we ever had any kind of confirmation that win hacking is even a thing?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file