Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Solved[beta branch/build 10356]Han Empire didn't make peace with me after I captured Han Emporer

addvaluejackaddvaluejack Junior MemberPosts: 12Registered Users
edited August 12 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
I only encountered this problem in beta branch.

I captured the Han Emporer as Ma Teng. Han Empire became my vassal, but it didn't make peace with me. So the Han Empire is my vassal and it is at war with me.

I have attached my save files in this thread.
Post edited by CA_Vix on

Comments

• SavageSavantSavageSavant Posts: 176Registered Users
    I'm having the exact same issue playing as Cao Cao. I made peace with the Han & it showed them as "Your Vassal" on campaign map & diplomacy screen but the "Vassal" tab in diplomacy is grayed out & so I cant annex them.

Furthermore, Sima Yi hasn't showed up although it's the yr 212 ad.
  • foureyes85foureyes85 Posts: 65Registered Users
    edited July 26
    I also experienced this bug, after I had captured the Emperor the Han Empire became my vassal - at the same time I was at war with the Han Empire : s Since I am playing Yuan Shu my vassal should also automatically acknowledge my legitimacy, yet the Han Empire did not.

I am playing with the beta build and the mod Vassal Fix - Weird Treachery Edition. I used that mod during an earlier playthrough with Yuan Shu and did not encounter this problem.

• SavageSavantSavageSavant Posts: 176Registered Users
    I'm using no mods & yes, the Update_Beta.

Same issue as yours. I had to sue for peace with the Han simply for them to show up as my vassal.

Otherwise, I would've been at war with them, although the game was saying they were my vassal. Yet, showing no proof of such a status.

Although I've made a post about this issue here in the forum, CA hasn't even acknowledged my complaint.
    Nor, have they acknowledged yours.
  • foureyes85foureyes85 Posts: 65Registered Users
    CA reads everything, but they post rarely.
  • Necropolitan13Necropolitan13 Junior Member Posts: 38Registered Users
    I also had this bug. Playing as Ma Teng (update beta), I just took Chang'an from Dong Min, and I got the emperor and it says the Han is my vassal but I'm still at war with them and so I can't do anything diplomatically, except apparently call them into my other wars, oddly. They don't want to make peace with me either. Kind of annoyed. Just wanted to add my case to this thread. Hopefully they're seeing this and already on it.
  • CA_VixCA_Vix Posts: 250Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hey all,

We are aware of this issue and are actively working towards a hotfix, due to arrive early next week.

We apologise for the inconvenience but appreciate your understanding at this time.

All the best,

Vix
  • CA_VixCA_Vix Posts: 250Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hey all,

Just to let you know that the fix for the Han Empire has been included in today's update (Patch 1.2.1).

Cheers,

Vix