Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

SolvedNew bug that came with new patch 1.2.0 – EIGHT PRINCES

charmingnycharmingny Posts: 1Registered Users
edited August 13 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
The bug is I am at war with my own vassal. I played as Dong Zhuo. Han Emperor is my vassal at first. I lost emperor Xian to Yuan Shao. Han Emperor became his vassal. (Han Emperor is still at war with Yuan Shao and all other enemies though it became Yuan Shao 's vassal) Yuan Shao ask Han Emperor (his vassal) to war with me (Dong Zhuo). Next turn, I (Dong Zhuo) take Yuan Shao capital back. So, Han Emperor became my vassal again. although Han become my vassal again, Han Emperor is still at war with me now. I can even ask Han Emperor to war with itself. Please fix this.

This bug came with new patch today I installed. It was fine before. Now making vassal won't become peace with anyone. How can I negotiate anything with my own vassal if the vassal is currently at war with me. This is ridiculous.

before the patch if I want to peace with all my enemies at once, I can become a vassal of another AI. That makes sense. Now it is broken, Though I become another person 's vassal, there will be no peace with anyone and I won't be able to negotiate to make peace with anyone since I will be a vassal of someone else.
Post edited by CA_Vix on

Comments

• CA_VixCA_Vix Posts: 213Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff

The bug is I am at war with my own vassal. I played as Dong Zhuo. Han Emperor is my vassal at first. I lost emperor Xian to Yuan Shao. Han Emperor became his vassal. (Han Emperor is still at war with Yuan Shao and all other enemies though it became Yuan Shao 's vassal) Yuan Shao ask Han Emperor (his vassal) to war with me (Dong Zhuo). Next turn, I (Dong Zhuo) take Yuan Shao capital back. So, Han Emperor became my vassal again. although Han become my vassal again, Han Emperor is still at war with me now. I can even ask Han Emperor to war with itself. Please fix this.

This bug came with new patch today I installed. It was fine before. Now making vassal won't become peace with anyone. How can I negotiate anything with my own vassal if the vassal is currently at war with me. This is ridiculous.

before the patch if I want to peace with all my enemies at once, I can become a vassal of another AI. That makes sense. Now it is broken, Though I become another person 's vassal, there will be no peace with anyone and I won't be able to negotiate to make peace with anyone since I will be a vassal of someone else.

Hey there,

Thanks for posting. In theory, this should be resolved now as of yesterday's patch (1.2.1). If this is still occurring for you, let me know!

Cheers,

Vix