Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War: Saga Sale

CA_JamesCA_James Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 442

Fall of the Samurai is now 75% off!

In celebration of Fall of the Samurai joining the Total War Saga family, we're having a week-long sale running from now until Monday 19th at 6PM BST. Grab your copy here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/201271/Total_War_Saga_FALL_OF_THE_SAMURAI/

Now get out there and defend Japan.

Comments

• dario6666dario6666 Registered Users Posts: 187
    Please I don’t understand, is it a new version of fall of samurai or is it the same one?
  • Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Registered Users Posts: 4,029
    I don't suppose this means Fall of the Samurai will be receiving a patch by any chance? It's a great game but there's still quite a few lingering bugs and balance issues, and if they were addressed this would be an absolutely fantastic game.
  • CA_JamesCA_James Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 442

I don't suppose this means Fall of the Samurai will be receiving a patch by any chance? It's a great game but there's still quite a few lingering bugs and balance issues, and if they were addressed this would be an absolutely fantastic game.

There are currently no plans to update Fall of the Samurai. This is just a simple rebranding.
  • Whiskeyjack_5691Whiskeyjack_5691 Registered Users Posts: 4,029
    CA_James said:

There are currently no plans to update Fall of the Samurai. This is just a simple rebranding.
    Ah, that's a shame. Thanks anyway. It's still a great game.
  • mcar110mcar110 Member United KingdomRegistered Users Posts: 446
    edited August 2019
    CA_James said:

@CA_James Mine doesn’t appear as separate entry in my library. It still shows it as a dlc for Shogun 2. Will this be changed for existing owners?
  • united84united84 Registered Users Posts: 881
    There are some interesting conspiracy videos by arch or legend regarding Fots being made into a saga retrospective, I dont follow their channel but it was highlighted by someone at 3K's steam forum. So, I had to watch it and share some thoughts.

I won't go into detail what the contents of the video are nor would I elaborate my thoughts.

Let's just say, to put it in a layman's term. Fots was an awesome expansion, ToB is average at best. Troy, I will probably not going to get baited by the 10% early discount and will wait for steam reviews.

As the saying goes. Once bitten, Twice shy.