Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Where on steam library is this game?

kristijanHkristijanH Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 21
I don't see it in my library (I own the old version). This should be a seperate launcher right?

Also why the fudge do I have to rebuy the blood dlc?! I own it on shogun 2/fall of the samurai!!

Comments

• wildmugatowildmugato Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 474
    If you installed it via Steam, you should still have it. if NOT, look for your CD.

On Steam Launcher ,

Check the games tab and left click it, left click games. It should show you all the games you have purchased on Steam since you started the account. Look for SHOGUN 2. Click it. Install it. All the DLC's you bought should be downloaded as well.

hope that helps?
    ========================================== The Wild Mugato ==========================================

TOTAL WAR: Three Kingdoms / Thrones of Britannia / Warhammer 1 & 2 / Attila /
    Rome 1 & 2 / Rome - Alexander / Empire / Napoleon / Shogun 1 & 2 / Medieval 1 & 2 / Medieval Barbarians /
    All games listed have all DLC's & Packs that were offered /

====================================================================================
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 39,133
    In my Library it shows as a DLC for Shogun 2.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • BrokenStringBrokenString Registered Users Posts: 2
    Yeah it is not in my library, shows up as a DLC for Shogun 2. I was going to have a go at it but I would also have to install Shogun 2, which I don't want to, too much useless data. CA should at least change this since they "rebranded" it. Seems like lazy work
  • easytargeteasytarget Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,428
    Not lazy, just the way the game was made, all the code for this, ROTS and S2 are the same.
    This space intentionally left blank.