Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

ETW

zbugaroozbugaroo Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi
Have CA forgotten about Empire total war?.

Comments

• davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 4,140Registered Users
    Yes, I think they have. Probably because it isn't as popular as it once was.
  • CommisarCommisar Senior Member Posts: 1,208Registered Users
    ..why do you ask?
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,657Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    edited August 15
    Ten year old game. It's a dust spot in the rear view mirror. (Though I still play it today). It will not be revisited, and probably not remade.

Imo, if there is another guns and powder (fervent hope) it will probably be something in the Victorian Era.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 4,140Registered Users
    I recently saw a Victorian Mod for FotS. I really hope they do something like that soon