Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Reign of Blood Tournament

MorSMorS Junior MemberRussiaPosts: 28Registered Users
Reign of Blood is a classic full-length tournament, where players have 4-5 days for each match.
Deadline of registration - July 27 at 7 PM GMT
Next day July 28 play-off bracket will be created and players can start their first matches.

Rules: http://clancommunity.ru/showthread.php?t=7275

Why 'Records' mode?
- Because first tournaments in 'Romance' show us some balance problems with superpower heroes, when simple units can do nothing against heroic charges. However, in 'Records' generals are strong too, but not so much, due to that players have the opportunity to play more units.

IN TOTAL WAR WE TRUST!

Comments

• SavageSavantSavageSavant Posts: 176Registered Users
  • SpectorSpector Senior Member Posts: 754Registered Users
    See you there! Thank you for creating this!
    Playing Total War since the original Shogun
  • GerryGamer7GerryGamer7 Munich, Bavaria | GermanyPosts: 388Registered Users
    Thanks for creating this time in english, see you on the battlefield! :p
    MAKE RECORDS MODE THE DEFAULT MODE FOR RANKED GAMES. Period.
    No matter how negative i may sound, i love three kingdoms.
  • MorSMorS Junior Member RussiaPosts: 28Registered Users
    MorS said:

Welcome!

Thanks again, i am looking forward to my first "real" matches in this wonderful setting. My place on the ladder is in no way a bad one, but i'd prefer record mode from the start there, would sacrifice my place on the ladder any second.

Question: Has anybody understood the rules I do? That you have to take 3 different heroes/generals EACH of your games? That would mean that in a best of 3 match you would have to use 9 different generals/heroes if it comes to a third and deciding game. Correct, or not? thx

Question: Has anybody understood the rules I do? That you have to take 3 different heroes/generals EACH of your games? That would mean that in a best of 3 match you would have to use 9 different generals/heroes if it comes to a third and deciding game. Correct, or not? thx

Nah, it just means you can't use two generals of the same specialization. Like two Vanguards for example.
    Last day to register players!

If you want to know how the winner of the last tournament, who will be playing in this one as well, commands his army, you can watch his final battle here:

Spector said:

Last day to register players!

If you want to know how the winner of the last tournament, who will be playing in this one as well, commands his army, you can watch his final battle here:

Cool! Can't wait to see the bracket, c u on the battlefield!
    Spector said:

Nah, it just means you can't use two generals of the same specialization. Like two Vanguards for example.
    A player of RTK clan told me a minute ago that my first idea was correct. you need to choose 9 generals/heroes for a best of 3, and 15 for a best of 5 match, plus always 3 different categories = vanguard, champion and sentinel or the like. so, no repeating of your beloved Lü Bu or He Man or sth like that. which is okay i think.

anyway, c u on the battlefield!

• MorSMorS Junior Member RussiaPosts: 28Registered Users

A player of RTK clan told me a minute ago that my first idea was correct. you need to choose 9 generals/heroes for a best of 3, and 15 for a best of 5 match, plus always 3 different categories = vanguard, champion and sentinel or the like. so, no repeating of your beloved Lü Bu or He Man or sth like that. which is okay i think.

That's right!
    Different types and different generals personally, during one match.

• JacquestheApostateJacquestheApostate Senior Member Posts: 674Registered Users
    How iss the tournement going so far?
    3 Kingdoms is a great game campaign wise. Make ranked battles in Records mode. Until that is done it won't be complete.
    Gun Cav in Shogun II should have a Retainer!
    Give us another Avatar Campaign!
  • JacquestheApostateJacquestheApostate Senior Member Posts: 674Registered Users
    Just read the rules well done. Too bad 3k didn't have the dojo's similar to Shogun 2. There would be no worry about camping.
    3 Kingdoms is a great game campaign wise. Make ranked battles in Records mode. Until that is done it won't be complete.
    Gun Cav in Shogun II should have a Retainer!
    Give us another Avatar Campaign!