Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Announcing - The Hunter & The Beast

Comments

• jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,145
    edited August 2019
    How about those who owns W1 and want to play Wulfart?

So an Empire faction is now part of W2?

Markus Wulfart is dlc for W2 only
  • Rochaid29Rochaid29 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,394
    I'm always glad for more content...but I had hopes for the boyz getting some work done.. not...today... :(
  • Xenos7777Xenos7777 Registered Users Posts: 5,985

Xenos7 said:

"New province and regions have been added for Albion"

Does Gor-Rok start in Albion, or is this a hint for the WH3 pre-order bonus?

Could be Nakai.
    Isn't he supposed to defend Lustria from Markus?
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,183
    A new DLC that includes the Empire, and the Dread Saurian was finally added, impressive. :)
  • LabriaLabria Registered Users Posts: 1,366
    edited August 2019
    It is time to read again Temple of the Serpent. :D

I am not sure about War Wagon. I think this unit is more fit for Kislev. :/

Lizardmen and Empire still missing some units like Troglodon or Celestial Hurricanum, I think we will get more Cross Lord packs for these races in game 3. o:)
    Dwarfs need Slayer Lord pack: https://imgur.com/x74HxxU
    Liu Chong and He Yi should be playable in 194.
  • IokkoIokko Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 624
    nAkAi caAN'T lEaD ArMIes HE'sToO dUMb!! 1
    Stating opinions as if they're facts in your signature and adding "Change my mind" doesn't make them facts, change my mind.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 10,730
    edited August 2019
    Dread Saurian and Razordons - cool! Was not expecting them to be added.
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,666
    Xenos7 said:

Xenos7 said:

Could be Nakai.
    Isn't he supposed to defend Lustria from Markus?
    Honestly depends where they start on Mortal Empires.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• TeNoSkillTeNoSkill Registered Users Posts: 3,054
    jamreal18 said:

Then they will have to wait for the next sale...
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 9,167
    So.... LM at 6 LLs?

Xenos7 said:

Could be Nakai.
    Nah, Nakai fights in Lustria.

As a horde with a vassal state that occupies settlements for him, apparently.

Guess that works.

Still, this is perhaps a sign that they're going further than what was estimated until now... still sad there are no more race packs left if there are such things to see.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• DebaucheeDebauchee Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,406
    Oh, look at the releasr date...
    A very subtle message that reptilians did 9/11
  • CA_JamesCA_James Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 441

CA_James said:

FAQ Page says error 404

we're working on it. removed the link for now but I'll put it back up when it works :)
    While you're here will the VA for the Empire be updated like Soldiers and diplomacy?
    Hey Arthas, the only new VA is for the new LL in diplomacy as the soldiers got new voicework back when we released Vampire coast.
  • misunderstoodvampiremisunderstoodvampire Registered Users Posts: 938
    edited August 2019
    CA I take everything bad I said about you back. This is amazing. Loremaster of Sotek must be on Cloud 9 right now. Just make sure Malus and Thanquol make it in the next DLC!
    Post edited by misunderstoodvampire on
  • HamadhunterHamadhunter Registered Users Posts: 1,146
    I Losing my **** right now!!

@Goatforce

I was ready to get a giant L, but I got a W.

SO THE GRIM AND THE PAUNCH!

COMES NEXT YEAR! YEAHHH Thanks CA, THANK YOU!

But one thing i must say, yeahhh Pay F for Troglodon.

Because when he not come with the FLC update, then never....
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 4,209
    Razordon too!?!?!?

Sorry i doubted you Ca

Will do "The Walk" to show my repentance

jamreal18 said:

He will apparently be limited by a degree. He probably won't play like an ordinary Empire faction, like Nakai doesn't either.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• TimpeyoTimpeyo Registered Users Posts: 1,597
    Wow this is brilliant so many units I did not expect would make it in and I Def think lizardmen fans are going to be happy. Had a feeling he would be up against Nakai but the Flc LL is a pleasent surprise

• BRiiTASH2BRiiTASH2 Registered Users Posts: 444
    Its coming boys. 2 updates in a row, Albion has been added to mortal empires and now expanded upon. Im calling it. Albion is going to be the Preorder DLC.

"New province and regions have been added for Albion".
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,183
    corvo said:

so... yeah, crossover confirmed.
    that opens a tons of doors... I'm happy.

Many players was spiculated a crossover DLC, but it was not sure if CA was going to do that. :)
  • uriakuriak Registered Users Posts: 3,421
    About troglodon, I guess if you ask most people whether they'd want it included or dread saurian, they would say DS. Not only for the wow factor, but it fills a niche more different.

Interesting campaign descriptions, I wonder how these campaigns will keep their special momentum instead of getting back to a more traditional feeling after a while.

I guess the flc puts a conclusion to the Nakai vs Gor Rok debate, indeed, and the DLC itself ot the cross content issue.
  • hendo1592hendo1592 Registered Users Posts: 1,853
    Will the special charters be available in custom battles?
  • PoorManatee6197PoorManatee6197 Registered Users Posts: 952
    I just readed the FAQ and it all sounds amazing!!!

Unique rewards (Runefangs) and exclusive units when commanding a state’s capital

What units exactly? RoR like white wolf knights or ferlangen fireloques?
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Silver Pinacle, Karag Dum, Karak Vlag, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,522
    All hail the great serpent !! for the Lizardman are BACK on the map ! from kinda .. mwa (lack of units before all the dlc) to COOLEST faction !!

wow !! what a love from you guys suddenly CA !! I admire your work so much ! THANK YOU !! I always helt faith in the Lizardman by the way ;) ! always believe in the great plan, even in meager times !
    Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • CA_JamesCA_James Registered Users, Moderators, Administrators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff, Community Team Posts: 441
    hendo1592 said:

Will the special charters be available in custom battles?

Of course :)
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 5,166
    I assume we will also be getting the Slaan rework with this patch?
    edited August 2019
    delete

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,141

I just readed the FAQ and it all sounds amazing!!!

Unique rewards (Runefangs) and exclusive units when commanding a state’s capital

What units exactly? RoR like white wolf knights or ferlangen fireloques?

on tweeter there is a 10 seconds vide that shows that controlling Reikland gives you the Carroburg Greatswords. I assume they will be a RoR, because that is literally what they are lorewise... and fit with other features CA has done.

Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • DarkLordDDarkLordD Registered Users Posts: 2,522
    Ow and guys, take a look at this .. ;) ..

New province and regions have been added for Albion

Starting to get real hot in here :D !! might my dream come true !?

Dark Lord D the Fearsome (I) ~~~ First Dark Lord of the Old World.

--~~ let them hate me as long as they fear me ------------------------- Gaius Julius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, Roman Emperor
  • FerdiadLivesFerdiadLives Registered Users Posts: 85
    I wouldn't be mad if either Araby or Albion were the pre-order DLC. I think Celtic and Arabian mythologies are equally as interesting.
  • TeNoSkillTeNoSkill Registered Users Posts: 3,054
    What is also very interesting ist the fact, that the new DLC is rather thin on RoR ( 1 for each new unit = 6 or so?), which means that a lot of the additional units are going to be free with the EMpire.

Very, VEEERY nice indeed....