Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Nakai and Wulfhart in ME

DarkLordOfDarknessDarkLordOfDarkness Registered Users Posts: 245
So first of all it was probebly pointed out already but I'm to lazy to search :p

Nakai and Wulfhart are confirmed to be on Vortex, but have different objectives and not fight for control of the Vortex. Does this mean that in Mortal Empires they'll have this objectives ala TK instead of the stupid paint the map?
Well I hope they do, would love especially with how Nakai starts on Albion, so close to Old world

Comments

• John_KimbleJohn_Kimble Registered Users Posts: 1,534
    Nope, it has already been confirmed that, just like TK's and VCoast final battles, their proper objectives and final battles will just be Vortex-only.
    Their ME win conditions will be the usual sandbox styled, unfortunately.
  • LoffenmeisterLoffenmeister Registered Users Posts: 89
    I dont see the issue here, 99% of the point of Vortex campaign is the story and 99% of the point of ME is the sanbox....
  • TengaTenga Registered Users Posts: 13
    Another question... will Nakai still be a horde faction in ME... it’s showing him starting in Albion in ME, but that means it’ll just be where the horde begins? Same mechanics, using Vassals?
  • Arthas_Menethil#3421Arthas_Menethil#3421 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,351
    Tenga said:

Another question... will Nakai still be a horde faction in ME... it’s showing him starting in Albion in ME, but that means it’ll just be where the horde begins? Same mechanics, using Vassals?

Yeah he'll still be a horde. He's still not holding any land in the ME image.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,927
    edited August 2019
    Tenga said:

Yeap, still a horde. Still same mechanics. Just no more storyline battles.
    Furthermore, I consider that Daemon Prince must be removed.
  • DarkLordOfDarknessDarkLordOfDarkness Registered Users Posts: 245
    Oh that's sad. I remember my dissapointment when I started VC2 campaign and after 100 turns bothered checking objectives. At least I was sneaky enough to start TK on vortex (my only finished campaign besides WE)
  • John_KimbleJohn_Kimble Registered Users Posts: 1,534

Oh that's sad. I remember my dissapointment when I started VC2 campaign and after 100 turns bothered checking objectives. At least I was sneaky enough to start TK on vortex (my only finished campaign besides WE)

Honestly, with like 2.2k hrs in WH2, of which 90% in ME, i'm actually starting to like the Vortex more in recent times. I've started several new Vortex Campaigns, and i'm enjoying the hell out of them, the awesome map, the narrative, the shorter turn times and overall quicker gameplay.
    The turn times per se don't bother me, but Lustria in Vortex is incredibly fun and an awesome Royal Rumble. Now compare that to the ME version of Lustria... Oh CA if only you added 2 or 3 more southern regions.

Either way, i sincerely hope they will add the Vortex Campaign in Game 3. It's an awesome map, with a great narrative, very unique playthroughs, cinematics and cutscenes and epic final battles. Having it "rot" in an abandoned game 2 would be such a waste.