Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

About my thread that was closed...

12345679»

Comments

• SiWISiWI Senior Member Posts: 10,220Registered Users

SiWI said:

Stop making fun of @Ares354 because he is from East Europe. Eastern folks in Europe are the most proud and the only ones to truly defend their indentity and values against the globalization and the islamization. They protect christianity and the european culture and are on the first line against the invaders from the south.

Im from East Europe,and we would have put you in mental hospital the moment you posted the first thread.

Well that was a hard right to racism street.

''hard right to racism street''
    Realy? Gorilla like I said to SiwI..saying the same thing as him but from the other side of the pond makes you better...

how do we say the "same as him"?
    I mean even without him saying that he is proud far right, which makes you look a bit foolish, how is calling him out as reichswing the same then his BS how CA are lefties because they "hate the empire because they stand for right wing values"?

Seriously.
    How do those thing equal each other?
    Let alone the "invasion from the south" BS?
    I was referring not what the bs he was spouting,i was referring you and gorilla using politics to disavow him his crazy ,when he used politics to justify his crazy ideas,at first./blockquote>
    you know the problem?
    He IS crazy and it IS because his politics.

So Gorrila and I were right to call him out.

Second the word reichswing,sounds more like sjw(far-left) post modern slur,like calling all people who are right-wingers or have right-wing views(talking about the moderates) ''german ww 2 extremists'' to shut them up ,or paint false narrative. I know quite bit of English but never come across it,as I mentioned im Hungarian,so it must be not understanding the word.

Reichswinger would like to make you believe that. Also I found your "protective insticts" for the right hilarious.
    Not only because they are never shy from using slurs themselves and that does include mainstream or moderate right wingers very often, hey you attempt in false equivalent is a classic example, it also made you defend a racist, and one who was obviously one.

So how did you "moderate all sides are equal" work out for you?
    And no not being English/US, weird that "democrats" are still you go to example, but whatever, doesn't excuse that.
    I know that you are probably wouldn't have done it when you already knew that he is a racist but you should really ask yourself if your "moderate, all sides are equal" approach really works if it results in situations like this.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 4,102Registered Users

I get thw feeling OP wants a ban so he can go somewhere else and brag about it. Where are the mods?? Ive reported alot of personal attacks the last 24 hrs and normally they do something but now it is just silent.

I think they've resigned.. fair enough though.
  • baronblackbaronblack Posts: 3,202Registered Users
    I think they are not there during weekends, but surely Billy or Canny will spawn early in the morning and stop this atrocious mess, cause I can't cook properly while reading and laughing.
  • CesareZeppeliCesareZeppeli Posts: 26Registered Users
    edited September 1

I think they are not there during weekends, but surely Billy or Canny will spawn early in the morning and stop this atrocious mess, cause I can't cook properly while reading and laughing.

You still haven't answered me. JOJO exalts my values simply you are manipulating its message because you can't accept the truth.
  • Federykx99Federykx99 Posts: 562Registered Users
    Wow the bimestral thread of mental impairment has made it to page 9 on mobile without an exterminatus, i almost feel like we should celebrate

Wow the bimestral thread of mental impairment has made it to page 9 on mobile without an exterminatus, i almost feel like we should celebrate

Wait another two minutes, I can't find the damn spices!
  • GingerRoeBroGingerRoeBro Senior Member Posts: 3,037Registered Users
    edited September 1

You still haven't answered me. JOJO exalts my values simply you are manipulating its message because you can't accept the truth.
    Eh, I didn't like jojo's bizzarre adventure.

Is it really that great?

Or is it a different show you mean?
    Bigger Budget for game 3?

They're gonna need it for all of the monogod glory.
    Which will be the "4 distinct gods representing the different aspects of Chaos such as Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch, and Nurgle." :blush: ^CA quote

Thank you CA for seeing them as what they truly are.
    Let the Games Begin!
    https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/The_Great_Game
  • GoatforceGoatforce Posts: 3,078Registered Users
    OdTengri said:

Stop making fun of @Ares354 because he is from East Europe. Eastern folks in Europe are the most proud and the only ones to truly defend their indentity and values against the globalization and the islamization. They protect christianity and the european culture and are on the first line against the invaders from the south.

Christianity isn't European, its a dirty Middle Eastern religion. How dare you suggest that sham of a faith is European. Clearly Eastern Europeans are suffering form a deep seeded anti-European sentiment brought from the middle east. That corpse god Jesus is the imbodiment of shame and emasculation and Europe will never regain its strength until it sheds the constraints of Christian Morality. Even the majority of Western Atheists (Humanist) are shackled by Christian moral values of fetishizing the weak.

Crack open the skulls of your enemies and drink mead from their skulls. Cry out for Vahalla.
    I identify as a Druid, I will stand with the Norse against the conqueror god! The savages even drink their gods blood in their foul rituals!!
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Posts: 2,271Registered Users

Tell us about the Amazons!
  • GingerRoeBroGingerRoeBro Senior Member Posts: 3,037Registered Users

Tell us about the Amazons!
    Not till he tells me about ma Ghorgon! :lol:
    Bigger Budget for game 3?

They're gonna need it for all of the monogod glory.
    Which will be the "4 distinct gods representing the different aspects of Chaos such as Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch, and Nurgle." :blush: ^CA quote

Thank you CA for seeing them as what they truly are.
    Let the Games Begin!
    https://warhammerfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/The_Great_Game
    Come on guys, let's go to ten!

Is it really that great?

It matters not. He sees different things from us actually.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 16,397Registered Users

I get thw feeling OP wants a ban so he can go somewhere else and brag about it. Where are the mods?? Ive reported alot of personal attacks the last 24 hrs and normally they do something but now it is just silent.

Not here. There's only 3 of them I believe.

Really we should all be mature enough to just ignore this person till someone with the appropriate tools comes round. Not to say I'm innocent, and this thread is funny.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 20,679Registered Users

Is it really that great?

Don't like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure?

...oh OK.

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

Xenos7 said:

Ares354 said:

Xenos7 said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Saying bad thing about CA is wrong. You either praise them, or shut your face, especially if you ask for Empire fcl lord.

I do wonder why noone of CA said why they dont do flc lord for that race. Its that hard to wrote line with few words ? for CA its very hard

Nop. Criticising CA is alright (I even encourage it) as long as it's constructive. You just want to spit your hate ? GTFO.
    If what I do is hate, then name what CA do to Empire fans with holding FLC lord to only core race in game, from 2 they made. DO TELL
    Ah, already crying because CA hasn't done what YOU wanted with the Empire. It's a conspiracy really.
    Tell us why CA refuse to add Empire FLC lord, all other core race have 2 or more. Too hard, beyond you ?
    CA knows why but I don't, you don't, no one else does except CA.
    So shut up, and stop defending them. Because hate is only good explanations. And they dont have dignity to say why.
    Let me understand this. You really think a company with 600 employees, owned by a market-listed publisher, regularly selling a million copies of their games, is inspired in its content development strategy by irrational hate for a fantasy nation? Really?
    I play every game this company did. And believe me, I saw nations that where done so badly, its was a insult. So example, Medieval 2, wester faction where done much better then easter for example. And this go in every their titles. So yea, I do think that.
    They started with Shogun. It didn't even have western nations.
    I gave you example, medieval 2. Hard to read ?
    and that examples doesn't hold up...
    It do, but you must first know a little of history. Easter nation didint have cheap ass Knight who couldnt fight great ones from England, France, HRE. Guess what, in Battle of Grunwald 1410, many western Knight got ther ass kicked so hard, or got captured by Polish, Lithuanian forces, and guess why, because they too had high quality equipment. And faught as good. But in medieval 2, those armies look goofy, which is insult to those nations.
    Who's the Easter faction?
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Posts: 2,271Registered Users
    Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

Xenos7 said:

Ares354 said:

Xenos7 said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Saying bad thing about CA is wrong. You either praise them, or shut your face, especially if you ask for Empire fcl lord.

I do wonder why noone of CA said why they dont do flc lord for that race. Its that hard to wrote line with few words ? for CA its very hard

Nop. Criticising CA is alright (I even encourage it) as long as it's constructive. You just want to spit your hate ? GTFO.
    If what I do is hate, then name what CA do to Empire fans with holding FLC lord to only core race in game, from 2 they made. DO TELL
    Ah, already crying because CA hasn't done what YOU wanted with the Empire. It's a conspiracy really.
    Tell us why CA refuse to add Empire FLC lord, all other core race have 2 or more. Too hard, beyond you ?
    So shut up, and stop defending them. Because hate is only good explanations. And they dont have dignity to say why.
    Let me understand this. You really think a company with 600 employees, owned by a market-listed publisher, regularly selling a million copies of their games, is inspired in its content development strategy by irrational hate for a fantasy nation? Really?
    I play every game this company did. And believe me, I saw nations that where done so badly, its was a insult. So example, Medieval 2, wester faction where done much better then easter for example. And this go in every their titles. So yea, I do think that.
    It do, but you must first know a little of history. Easter nation didint have cheap ass Knight who couldnt fight great ones from England, France, HRE. Guess what, in Battle of Grunwald 1410, many western Knight got ther ass kicked so hard, or got captured by Polish, Lithuanian forces, and guess why, because they too had high quality equipment. And faught as good. But in medieval 2, those armies look goofy, which is insult to those nations.
    well first off all that would be exclusively Poland you are whiny about.
    Not Byzantine or Russian or Hungary.

Also Poland did not have excess to feudal knights on foot and mounted?
    putting them on equal footing with "the west", before we add the special units that look "goody"?

Didn't they not also had the edge in better spear infantry?
    Edge in having post "westernize" and "eastern" cavalry?

But its nice to know that you build you prejudgment of CA over a long time.
    First of all, there is not Russia in Medieval ear of that game.
    and CA has simplifled History to add them instead of the more historical names.
    is that the "great insult"?
    because boy, as german would I have a reason to be angry at them to look what they did to the HRE.
    Hungary, read how their army, knight look between 1000 to 1500 ok ?

For what purpose? to find out taht a game 13 years ago didn't represent every historical aspect perfect?
    Do you think the west is historical accurate?
    Are those also, in your mind, aimed insults?

Poland didint have feudal knight ? well from where you take this ? You are tryin to say Poland didint have Knighthood or something alone this lines ?

No it was a rhetorical question aiming at the fact that poland in game had the units Feudal knights and feudal foot knights...

you bread and better good units for most not Muslim factions in game. Hence ahd equal footing in that regard.

Have you ever played M2?
    Because that was a pretty big thing back then.
    Oh but i did and my eyes bleed when i saw many faction and their units. And what about it ?
    then why don't you know Poland units weren't worse then the "west" like you claimed?
    Some unit where even worse then that. That why I said easter nations(as whole) where worse then western.
    you mean Polands feudal knights on foot were worse then France Feudal knights on foot?
    You know what, think what you want, I dont care. I dont give a damn ifd you understand or not. phf. Wont say more then I already have.
    actually polands dismounted knigths are slightly tougher then feudal knights on foot.
    But as you sadi, you don't care about truth only about how you feel.
    I dont care. If you dont understand about what I talked to you, I end this conversation.
    That's all we ask for.
    Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

Xenos7 said:

Ares354 said:

Xenos7 said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

putting them on equal footing with "the west", before we add the special units that look "goody"?

because boy, as german would I have a reason to be angry at them to look what they did to the HRE.

For what purpose? to find out taht a game 13 years ago didn't represent every historical aspect perfect?

Poland didint have feudal knight ? well from where you take this ? You are tryin to say Poland didint have Knighthood or something alone this lines ?

No it was a rhetorical question aiming at the fact that poland in game had the units Feudal knights and feudal foot knights...

you bread and better good units for most not Muslim factions in game. Hence ahd equal footing in that regard.

Have you ever played M2?
    Oh but i did and my eyes bleed when i saw many faction and their units. And what about it ?
    then why don't you know Poland units weren't worse then the "west" like you claimed?
    Some unit where even worse then that. That why I said easter nations(as whole) where worse then western.
    you mean Polands feudal knights on foot were worse then France Feudal knights on foot?
    You know what, think what you want, I dont care. I dont give a damn ifd you understand or not. phf. ****Wont say more then I already have****.

SiWI said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

Xenos7 said:

Ares354 said:

Xenos7 said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Have you ever played M2?
    You know what, think what you want, I dont care. I dont give a damn ifd you understand or not. phf. Wont say more then I already have.
    actually polands dismounted knigths are slightly tougher then feudal knights on foot.
    But as you sadi, you don't care about truth only about how you feel.
    I dont care. If you dont understand about what I talked to you, I end this conversation.
    can't take truths heat?
    "I am done with all of this. What I wanted to say, i did. Empire should have get FCL lord, hater gonna hate. I am done with em all in this topic, so should you. "

Have a nice day or evening
    just post one more time how you are done talking and maybe also lie again.

because claiming that CA hates factions from the Empire (a western nation) to M2 Poland, is alot more then "Empire should get a FLC lord".
    I actually don't get why Poland sucked in M2. They are hard, but with those spearmen you could conquer the world.
    apparently they weren't historical accurate.
    And he seem to think they were portrayed as cheaply equip. Mind you that while they foot kingths were slightly more expensive they were also tougher then standard feudal knights.

Mind you that everyone who remembers that TW era remembers Egypt in Rome 1... so yeah. I pretty sure that Poland in M2 was better then that.
    You mean Beta Nehekhara from Rome 1. Good times.
    Oh, and the pink nightgown Parthians! Good times!
    When WH is more historically accurate than all TW combined...

Not here. There's only 3 of them I believe.

Really we should all be mature enough to just ignore this person till someone with the appropriate tools comes round. Not to say I'm innocent, and this thread is funny.
    Come on Vani, you are not famous for being the mature big bro!
  • OdTengriOdTengri Posts: 3,124Registered Users

OdTengri said:

Christianity isn't European, its a dirty Middle Eastern religion. How dare you suggest that sham of a faith is European. Clearly Eastern Europeans are suffering form a deep seeded anti-European sentiment brought from the middle east. That corpse god Jesus is the imbodiment of shame and emasculation and Europe will never regain its strength until it sheds the constraints of Christian Morality. Even the majority of Western Atheists (Humanist) are shackled by Christian moral values of fetishizing the weak.

Crack open the skulls of your enemies and drink mead from their skulls. Cry out for Vahalla.
    ….. Ok im going full Hungarian Hussar on your ars!!
    Testvéreim, magyar fiai elõtt megmutatod a kegyetlen vikingeknek, hogy mit jelent harcos lenni!!
    I'm glad you aren't confusing the Hussars as Polish, they migrated into Poland as mercs/refugees. That said you probably also know that Hungarians aren't ever proper europeans, go back the dirty stepps where you came from 1200 years ago, filthy immigrants.
    Give us Doombull, Great Bray-Shaman, Wargor, and Tuskgor Chariot.

• Ares354Ares354 Posts: 1,947Registered Users
    SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Its called business decision, nothing more nothing less. If you can't handle that company's do their business without asking you than it's you effin problem. Man up and stop trolling, the world doesn't revolve around you.
    AHHAHAHAHA good joke.

Good world revolve around all other core race.
    crazycrix said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Because Empire received mages from different lores of magic with unique voices and models. That is why there was no flc lord for them in W1 cycle.
    So when VC got Blood Knights ? and Krell, and Vlad, and Isabele ? why they had so much thing added to them ? why Empire had to trade some mages for LL, but VC diditn have to ? dont be silly
    well because VC mages don't require own models...
    thats why they didn't trade.

Mind you that there isn't a fitting Empire LL for "make war not love".

And that krell is supposedly better then an empire mage...
    Mind you there isint any Empire LL who fit in flc category, because ca didint make one
    Wait what?
    have you even read what I wrote?

I mean seriously.
    What Empire character fits "make war not love"?
    Vlad was part of that "make war not love" He was FLC lord too you know.
    and?
    And why VC who got most thing in game 1 cycle got 2 flc lord, and empire did not get 1
    they got the most FLC generic heroes? I think not.
    How many generic Lord have VC after their small rework ?
    SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Its called business decision, nothing more nothing less. If you can't handle that company's do their business without asking you than it's you effin problem. Man up and stop trolling, the world doesn't revolve around you.
    AHHAHAHAHA good joke.

crazycrix said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Because Empire received mages from different lores of magic with unique voices and models. That is why there was no flc lord for them in W1 cycle.
    So when VC got Blood Knights ? and Krell, and Vlad, and Isabele ? why they had so much thing added to them ? why Empire had to trade some mages for LL, but VC diditn have to ? dont be silly

Mind you there isint any Empire LL who fit in flc category, because ca didint make one
    Wait what?

I mean seriously.
    and?
    And why VC who got most thing in game 1 cycle got 2 flc lord, and empire did not get 1
    I also still waiting for the suggestion which empire character you would have chose for "make war not love" btw.
    Marius Leitdorf
    neodeinos said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

AHHAHAHAHA good joke.

crazycrix said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Wait what?

I mean seriously.
    and?
    But they had 2 lords ! The empire didn't get any lords so it's a proof CA hates them !
    Say that to VC who have most generic Lord type in game now
  • Rob18446Rob18446 Posts: 412Registered Users
    Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

AHHAHAHAHA good joke.

crazycrix said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Wait what?

I mean seriously.
    and?
    VC only got one extra because they're the only race that had a lord that fitted "make love not war" simple as that. Empire didn't get one most likely because they're named lords are very generic gameplay wise, hence why we got the obscure Markus for this DLC because at least he has a unique theme.
    SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

AHHAHAHAHA good joke.

crazycrix said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Wait what?

I mean seriously.
    and?
    I also still waiting for the suggestion which empire character you would have chose for "make war not love" btw.
    Marius Leitdorf
    SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

SiWI said:

Ares354 said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

AHHAHAHAHA good joke.

crazycrix said:

Ares354 said:

neodeinos said:

Ares354 said:

Wait what?

I mean seriously.
    and?
    VC have the most generic Lord types.
  • CesareZeppeliCesareZeppeli Posts: 26Registered Users

Is it really that great?

It matters not. He sees different things from us actually.
    I'm still waiting. In the meantime i will answer about the amazons. CA simply won't do them because the feminists will rise.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 36,066Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Closed.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
This discussion has been closed.