Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

This community is the most whining, spoiled, mean spirited forum. You are the next Total War Center.

bigbossbalrogbigbossbalrog Posts: 162Registered Users
"VAMPIRE COAST YOU **** SUB HUMANS CA YOU HATE THE EMPIRE **** YOU! YOU RUINED WARHAMMER!"

"What the ****?! NO NO MODELS FOR ROR FLC?! I **** HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

"IS THIS ALL YOUR GIVING US!?!! YOUR TRASH?!!"

You'll never be happy with **** anything.

Comments

• SubjectEighteenSubjectEighteen Posts: 414Registered Users
    Relax. Most of us aren't anything like that. The most negative, "I hate everything" people always come out around the time new DLC is announced and then they fade away into the background again. Just to disprove your point, I for one am looking happily forward to the next content release.
  • Rochaid29Rochaid29 Senior Member Posts: 1,279Registered Users
    Cool story bruh
  • EnforestEnforest Posts: 2,033Registered Users

Demand more love for Empire, Greenskins and Beastmen! Playable Middenland with Cult of Ulric! Expanded Beastmen roster with Ghorgon and Jabberslythe! Bring back Black Orcs variants and Orc Big Boss heroes!
  • ArizonaBlack1ArizonaBlack1 Posts: 247Registered Users
    people like to voice their opinions on things they care about, and in this case most people are being civil about it. Some people blow this whole thing out of proportion which is exactly what you’re doing. Fans should be able to express their concerns with hope CA takes constructive criticism well
  • leg1234leg1234 Posts: 4Registered Users
    TW in general attracts this type of fan base. As long as their so-called 'games' get purchased at the overpriced values, they will continue any and all practices and cater to the same braindead fans.