Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Boris Quest?

TimpeyoTimpeyo Posts: 1,020Registered Users
Is Boris being made a LL, just noticed he has a quest battle in game or has that always been there

Comments

• NopeacejustwarNopeacejustwar Posts: 857Registered Users
    Be still my beating heart!
  • TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Posts: 7,683Registered Users
    Timpeyo said:

Is Boris being made a LL, just noticed he has a quest battle in game or has that always been there

Source?
    Read all my replies as if we are having a pint and a good old time. I will always read your reply like that.
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Posts: 5,340Registered Users
    While ingame he is considered a Legendary Lord he isn't playable/startable on campaign.
    And where is Boris's quest battle? As I don't recall him having one.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• corvocorvo Junior Member SpainPosts: 2,935Registered Users
    Where did you see that?... because the vid I saw shows only 4 LL for empire.

Team Skavens

"Brother Skavens! Consider this... Until the coming of Vermek Skab, the Council of Thirteen placed me in command of this army"
    - Grey Seer Thanquol, ruthlessly taking command of the Nuln Invasion force
  • eomateomat Junior Member Posts: 848Registered Users
  • CrossilCrossil Posts: 4,513Registered Users
    I think the Middenland Runefang is treated as a quest item but he doesn't have to do a questline or a quest battle for it.
    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Posts: 5,340Registered Users
    edited September 4
    eomat said:

Which vid?

The same one Gor-Roks head appeared on (i'll hunt it down again).

edit:
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• SantobubuSantobubu Member Posts: 397Registered Users
    There is sweet f all about Boris, just a clickbait...
  • eomateomat Junior Member Posts: 848Registered Users
    edited September 4
    BORIS!!! Where are you?!
  • Pr4vdaPr4vda Senior Member Posts: 810Registered Users
    Ive seen no Boris there ...
    Team Dawis

Dawis shall purge all their fallen Karaks, with the blood of the Greeskins and the skavens !
  • GoatforceGoatforce Posts: 3,095Registered Users
    No Boris here by the looks of it
  • TimpeyoTimpeyo Posts: 1,020Registered Users
    edited September 4
    At work now I'll take pick later or record vid, but it was against giants, trolls and squigs in a GS battle with a larger giant kind off like wulfriks monster quests and wulfhart joined the battle but by himself.

Maybe it was a glitch with an update or somthing but I played the quest twice last night from quest title screen, couldnt beat it and wulfhart ran off ahead every battle and got over run by trolls before I could reach him, it was really odd.

I don't think it was any mod I have as he looked like wulfhart from LP. Don't finish till late but I'll post somthing on here tonight. I'll try to get clips to show tonight

• jgmasterjgmaster Senior Member Posts: 556Registered Users
    I believe Mixus' mod has a questbattle for Boris that's playable are you using that?
  • baronblackbaronblack Posts: 3,202Registered Users
    jgmaster said:

I believe Mixus' mod has a questbattle for Boris that's playable are you using that?

No Mixu put one for Leitdorf. This Boris Quest thing is completely alien to me
  • TimpeyoTimpeyo Posts: 1,020Registered Users
    edited September 4
    jgmaster said:

Yeah, Oh ok sorry then, was hopeing for toddy as LL, I'll post pics anyway tonight just incase. Honestly this isn't click bait tho just played it last night and was curious

• TubbsdekaTubbsdeka Posts: 144Registered Users
    I just played that battle using mixus mod. It's a quest line to unlock wullfhart in the mod. I played the quest as Karl Franz.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 36,072Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    A couple of posts with images containing inappropiate language removed.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png