Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Wondering how much you are willing to pay

2»

Comments

• TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Posts: 7,683Registered Users
    More than they would ever sell it for.

As long as they dont do micro transactions and games as a service ill gladly pay
    Read all my replies as if we are having a pint and a good old time. I will always read your reply like that.
  • gholingholin Member Posts: 1,097Registered Users
    Seriously at the rate they release stuff, it's no different than eating out most of the time. I'd buy everything they give me, and I would buy Race packs twice (Once for me, once for my friend I play co-op with) just to show my support. I absolutely love what they did with Norsca and Vampire Coast, so give me Araby and I will be very happy.

So far, I've not felt any Total War Warhammer content was bad. Beastmen needed more, Warriors of Chaos also (These two suffered the most from being early packs and need updates), but the other races and lord packs have all been really good. Wood elves also need a little more love.
  • kasunrathnatungakasunrathnatunga Posts: 595Registered Users

id easily pay $20-$30 US for a decent dlc or expansion

im kind of sick of all these little tiny dlcs they do honestly, i want a big huge expansion with big changes

agreed