Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Changes to Empire Confederation ?

doclumbagodoclumbago Posts: 1,382Registered Users
Yeah obviously, the Elector Counts system but

Can Empire now confederate New World Colonies / Sudenburg ?
Can Wulfheart / Empire confederate ?
Can Wulfheart confederate New World Colonies / Sudenburg in Vortex ?

If anyone got info on that, please post

Comments

• Arcani_4_EverArcani_4_Ever Junior Member Posts: 2,279Registered Users
    Empire has always been able to Confederate with Sudenburg.

New World Colonies though, they are considered Southern Realms Faction. And i feel that will remain.

Wulfhart and Empire will be able to confederate. But i doubt you will ever meet them in Campaign, you will have out of your way to ensure that. On a plus, Wulfhart and the Empire may start with a trade agreement considering both Capitals are Port Cities, and Wulfhart is being sent on Karl Franz orders. So who knows. Confederation may actually be quite doable.

Wulfart can confederate with Sudenburg, but not with New World Colonies. Because as i have stated. New World colonies is considered a Southern Realms faction.
  • yx3768031yx3768031 Posts: 154Registered Users
    edited September 4
    They mentioned Wulfart can confederate.
  • CrossilCrossil Posts: 4,564Registered Users
    edited September 4
    Arcani, Sudenburg is considered Southern Realms faction still. You can see it in diplomacy screen in the new Let's Play video they posted.

It's been like that since Warhammer 2 was released.

Sudenburg and NWC are still Southern Realms in that video. Also, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to confederate the rest of the Empire.
    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT
  • ArizonaBlack1ArizonaBlack1 Posts: 247Registered Users
    Why is sudenburg Southern Realms ? Is their any lore supporting this vs being apart of the Empire? Personally I’d like to conferate Sudenburg in the Vortex
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 9,892Registered Users

Empire has always been able to Confederate with Sudenburg.

no. Sudenburg for ages has been/Is Southern Realms, not Empire for whatever reaso
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!"

CA hates the Empire confirmed. The FLC LL for the new Lord Pack is Gor-Rok. Meaning the Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. And no, moving Balthasar Gelt from Reikland, where he should be, DOES NOT COUNT. If they wanted a LL in the Southern Empire: Marius Leitdorf of Averland or maybe Elspeth von Draken in Nuln...

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?
  • CrossilCrossil Posts: 4,564Registered Users
    Sudenburg is fodder for Tlaqua so I guess they ruled it irrelevant or something. Although faction leaders of both NWC and Sudenburg were changed to be Hunter Generals. It seem that in their minds they are Southern Realms factions only to denote they aren't mainstream Empire or something.

Also, the Markus let's play they posted has whoever is presenting say that New World Colonies are Empire's New World Colonies. Fancy that.
    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT