Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Why Lustria?

Tibi088Tibi088 Posts: 144Registered Users
Lustria will be incredibly crowded after new DLC and FLC. Why not place Both Wulfhart and Nakai in South Lands? It has a lot of Lizardman as well and Wulfhart could have started in Sudenburg. IMO it would have been the better option.

Comments

• GradenGraden Senior Member Posts: 616Registered Users
    Maybe they have other plans for South Lands.
  • BlingermanBlingerman Junior Member Posts: 348Registered Users
    I dissagree. Gor rok is itza and should be there. Markus with the hunting topic fits perfect, and Nakai is outside in an interesting position
  • Pr4vdaPr4vda Senior Member Posts: 810Registered Users
    We can hope southlands will see Araby and Nagash !
    Team Dawis

Dawis shall purge all their fallen Karaks, with the blood of the Greeskins and the skavens !
  • FlyingWarPigWithPawsFlyingWarPigWithPaws Posts: 730Registered Users
    I like it alot.
    Ungrim is no longer homesick.
  • vascoreefvascoreef Posts: 24Registered Users
    They might move Lokhir to the game 3 are when ME expands.

Same with Tretch in Naggaroth.

the map really needs to move half/one province south though.

Cut half the province space in northern Naggaroth and half of the sea above Norsca.
    Add 2 Provinces in southern Lustria and 2 in Southlands + the gulf underneath araby
  • GoatforceGoatforce Posts: 3,093Registered Users
    Well, I had thought Wulfhart would be in the Southlands fighting Thrott in the Vortex before the announce, We may very well get a Skaven vs Dwarf LP set down there (at least in Vortex) down the line.

Though the next pack will likely be HE vs GS, so no Lustria there, and if we get 4 LPs (doubt we will get more) that would leave DEs, perhaps vs VCs, but I hope vs BM.

Unless the Pre-Order is DoW/SR I imagine that Lustria is done now, at least until game 3 where we might get some stuff popping up there (A monogod army perhaps) in ME2.
  • neodeinosneodeinos Posts: 1,645Registered Users
    Lustria in Vortex is perfectly fine but in ME they really should change it imo. And there's one issue I have with so many different factions in Lustria is that the main race of the continent (lizardmen) are not the major race there. It's the only race that's not the main one of their own continent.
  • KandennKandenn Posts: 420Registered Users
    Tibi088 said:

Lustria will be incredibly crowded after new DLC and FLC. Why not place Both Wulfhart and Nakai in South Lands? It has a lot of Lizardman as well and Wulfhart could have started in Sudenburg. IMO it would have been the better option.

I had the same questions with the P&W. IMO Gor-rok and Nakai are fine in lustria, it fits their lore. Same for empire sending an expedition in the "Eldorado Territory".

However Ikkit and Tehenhauin could have been in southland. Atleast Ikkit is fine but I still do not understand why Tehen is stuck between Skrolk, Khalida and Lokhir
  • makar55makar55 Posts: 1,678Registered Users
  • BorealBoreal Posts: 179Registered Users
    If the next dlc is Grim and Grom then Grom could start in Northen Southlands.
    Also the next dark elf LL will probably be in the Southlands, as another Naggarond start would be pretty boring.
  • Infinite_MawInfinite_Maw Posts: 1,439Registered Users
    This might be the last update for Lustria. Other areas of the map need to be filled out.
  • kevManiackevManiac Posts: 420Registered Users
    I am a bit surprised they did nothing with Sudenburg, given that Wulfhart is hunting some Lizardmen, and Sudenburg is sort of a prime city to take for Tiktaq'to. Now we have Wulfhart and Nakai almost next to each other in the Vortex map...
    Interesting at very least. I am hoping Sudenburg is saved for something else, but let's not try to build hype based on nothing :p
  • UagrimUagrim Posts: 660Registered Users
    Boreal said:

Also the next dark elf LL will probably be in the Southlands, as another Naggarond start would be pretty boring.

I would like him to start on ulthuan itself put some breaks onto the HE empire.
  • KandennKandenn Posts: 420Registered Users
    Uagrim said:

Boreal said:

I would like him to start on ulthuan itself put some breaks onto the HE empire.
    Yep, in one of the island on the east cost for vortex and that new orcal settlement in ME.
  • DraculasaurusDraculasaurus Posts: 2,821Registered Users
    The part of Lustria they put these guys in was fairly empty as LLs go. I would guess that any similar big empty spots on the map should be scrutinized closely, as they are likely to be reserved for more LLs. Northwestern Naggaroth, southern Nehekhara, southwest Southlands, eastern Ulthuan... There are a few possibilities.
  • baronblackbaronblack Posts: 3,202Registered Users
    We in the same period of life cycle of WH1. Back there, we looked at Norsca and Kislev... and they were super empty.
    Now, it's the Southlands...

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • CrossilCrossil Posts: 4,513Registered Users
    Sea turtles, mate.
    UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT
  • ArneSoArneSo Posts: 1,475Registered Users
    I think Wurzag will get moved to the Southlands with the GS Rework, he fits way better in that area...

Maybe HE get a starting position there as well since there are Colonies at the southern tip of the continent.

But regarding to ME, CA really needs to fully extend Lustria and the Southlands to make it less crowded and more fun to play there.

I personally only play vortex when the start position is in Lustria or southlands.
    Tictaktos Start position in ME is one of the worst in the game. You are literally stucked in one corner of the map that doesn’t feel right at the moment. Same for the last defenders...

Full extended continents would make those campaigns way more fun...
  • FungusHoundFungusHound Posts: 2,272Registered Users
    Crossil said:

Sea turtles, mate.

Okay I now demand Sea Turtles as a Coast Follower!
  • KrabbzKrabbz FrancePosts: 373Registered Users
    ArneSo said:

I think Wurzag will get moved to the Southlands with the GS Rework, he fits way better in that area...

Wurzag's starting position is one of the worst, but then the Badlands get even more boring than they already are...

They might add a Dwarf LL in Southlands in a possible Dwarf vs Skaven Lord Pack (after HE vs GS though).
    They could also add a FLC Bretonian LL in Araby and/or even Araby DLC faction.
    They might also add a LL to the Wood Elves faction in Oreon.

But yes, they really need to make Naggarond, Southlands and Ulthuan less boring.
    Ulthuan with Eltharion and Grom and Naggarond with a Beastmen LL and/or Chaos LL.

• FungusHoundFungusHound Posts: 2,272Registered Users
    Krabbz said:

ArneSo said:

Wurzag's starting position is one of the worst, but then the Badlands get even more boring than they already are...

They might add a Dwarf LL in Southlands in a possible Dwarf vs Skaven Lord Pack (after HE vs GS though).
    They could also add a FLC Bretonian LL in Araby and/or even Araby DLC faction.
    They might also add a LL to the Wood Elves faction in Oreon.

But yes, they really need to make Naggarond, Southlands and Ulthuan less boring.
    Ulthuan with Eltharion and Grom and Naggarond with a Beastmen LL and/or Chaos LL.

The ideal is Araby as Preorder with a 4th Bretonnian LL crusading against them.
  • SbygneusSbygneus Posts: 799Registered Users
    Wulfhart should have started in Drakwald and hunt for new Beastmen monsters alongside fleshed out Middenland faction.