Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Marauder Chieftain (on foot) is the Slowest Norscan Unit

GimblestumpGimblestump Registered Users Posts: 45
edited September 2019 in Balancing Discussions
The Marauder Chieftain currently sits at 33 speed while on foot. Every other infantry and foot lord/hero on the Norscan roster has 35 speed or more.

I propose the Marauder Chieftain receive a +2 speed buff while on foot (for a total of 35 speed) in the next patch, whenever it may come. If there are any additional thoughts or objections on this being unbalanced or unnecessary, I'm all for hearing them out in the comments.

Comments

• ReymReym Registered Users Posts: 623
    Sounds reasonable. I would like his item (the weapon) to be reworked into an aura, it would give him a bit more utility.
    But is talking about what is appropriate to talk about in this thread appropriate to be talked about in this thread ?
  • mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 4,476
    Health. Just like Orc Warboss he barely has more health than regular Human Generals or skinny Elven Princesses.
  • WitchbladeWitchblade Registered Users Posts: 989
    +2 speed is the change nobody can argue with.

The change we really want is a Frostwyrm or at least manticore mount option.