Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Vampirates question, Raise the Masses technology

SakuraHeinzSakuraHeinz Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 3,097
Does the +5 growth affect pirate crew growth aswell?

Would be nice to know before I waste 8 turns researching it.
Tagged:

Comments

• BereaverBereaver Registered Users Posts: 778

There are two types of growth for Vampire Coast - +growth and +crew growth. If something does not specifically say that it affects crew growth, then it does not increase growth for your shipbuilding Lords.
  • PatriksevePatrikseve Member Registered Users Posts: 1,966
    Bereaver said:

There are two types of growth for Vampire Coast - +growth and +crew growth. If something does not specifically say that it affects crew growth, then it does not increase growth for your shipbuilding Lords.
    Yes take note of this it can help you pick the right techs.

• SakuraHeinzSakuraHeinz Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,097
    Bereaver said:

I guess so, at some point I will research it, would not surprise me if someone just forget about this in the description, because 5 growth is nothing for settlements but it would be huge for your ship growth.