Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredCo-op Load Campaign Game, Load failed

GarderobenGarderoben Registered Users Posts: 2
edited June 2016 in Multiplayer Bugs
Was in on the 142 turn, and game crashed for me and my friend.

After we restart the game i cant host and the the error:

Load Campaign Game
Load Failed

Link to the save file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6tYadz2SW3TRzRraXl2UTNZRE0/view?usp=sharing
Post edited by Lexi_CA on
Tagged:

Comments

• silentscopesilentscope Registered Users Posts: 4
    edited May 2016
    Same problem but on a higher turn.

Build Number V1.0
    Ended a turn at around 180 and now the game file seems to be corrupted as per the main post.

Attempted to verify game data and swap client / host files to no success.

Any idea on how to fix this? Almost 22 hours in :(.

Thank you in advance!
    Post edited by silentscope on
    edited May 2016
    Files Attached:
    Host save file.

Note to webmaster - native file type isn't supported - I can only upload .txt versions.
    Files Attached:
    Client Save file
  • skarjskarj Registered Users Posts: 1
    Just to drop this here,

had the same Problem today, turn 44 with a friend, he can´t join in to proceed the campaign.
    skarj said:

Just to drop this here,

had the same Problem today, turn 44 with a friend, he can´t join in to proceed the campaign.

Similar but both of our games crashed at the same time and then neither of the save files work!
  • GarderobenGarderoben Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited June 2016
    I can confirm that we have tried eatch others save files as well. No sucess had to star over.
  • Lexi_CALexi_CA Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,531
    Please can we have matching saves from both the host and the client. Sadly txt files will not work.

@silentscope you mentioned you weren't able to attach .save_multiplayer files to a comment?
    Is this the case?

If you are unable to please can you compress the files for now to upload and we will look to allow that type of file in future.

Please also include whether either host or client are using mods as save games can only be troubleshooted by us if they game is unmodded from the start of the campaign (save games may be mod reliant so we cannot load them in house).
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • ser0lser0l Registered Users Posts: 4
    edited September 2019

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file