Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Add more Skaven Clans

2»

Comments

• Pr4vdaPr4vda Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,831
    I would also like more skaven in the OW.

15 seem a lot, but a few settlements as black chasm in Bretonnia, putrid swamp in the Vaults, Mordheim in the Empire and 2/3 in the badlands and the surronding mountains (give less settlements to karak azul) and it would be perfect. With Thanquol and Throt somedays, it would be awesome.
    Team Dawis

Dawis shall purge all their fallen Karaks, with the blood of the Greeskins and the skavens !
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 12,407

neodeinos said:

Some Skaven in Mordheim could be nice too.

That may delete Vampire Counts from Sylvania completly. They have enough troubles already.
    I've stated one of Counts campaigns not long ago and for some reason my territories were poisoned by Skaven corruption in early game (I assume there was Undercity somewhere).
    It was sure different (maybe interesting in that sense), but quite unpleasant, since you already have lots of issues in early game and more Order penalties/Less Corruption or dedicated hero/special building vs Skaven aren't nice and just slow you even more.
    I highly doubt only one minor settlement for the Skaven would change much, they'd most likely just survive with one settlement or quickly die.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

• Elder_MolochElder_Moloch Registered Users Posts: 1,799
    neodeinos said:

I highly doubt only one minor settlement for the Skaven would change much, they'd most likely just survive with one settlement or quickly die.

It would, because it already did even in my playthrough.
    So as long as they won't make issues for Counts - I'm fine.
    In other cases - no thanks, until Good vs Bad and Empire AI/Counts AI would get fixed.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 12,407

neodeinos said:

It would, because it already did even in my playthrough.
    So as long as they won't make issues for Counts - I'm fine.
    In other cases - no thanks, until Good vs Bad and Empire AI/Counts AI would get fixed.
    They'd probably be neutral to vampires anyway and be at war with Ostermark.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

• Elder_MolochElder_Moloch Registered Users Posts: 1,799
    neodeinos said:

They'd probably be neutral to vampires anyway and be at war with Ostermark.

As I've said issue not only with their behavior (and Affinity), but also with corruption at the start of a game, when you have zero order and no accessible corruption sources apart from building themselves (or Vampire Heroes for Carsteins). And if player could still outplay that even probably on highest difficulty, AI may just die even faster.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• JastalllJastalll Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,361
    Adding a few more Skaven to the Old World would be nice, but let's not go overboard, Mortal Empires is cramped enough as it is.

Plus, you can add 30 Skaven factions and it won't matter if the autoresolve still hates them so much.
  • doclumbagodoclumbago Registered Users Posts: 1,997
    neodeinos said:

Some Skaven in Mordheim could be nice too.

need-need want Eshin Assassins yes-yes
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,590

The World's Edge Mountains need some Skaven for sure. Not just adding Tretch when they expand the map eastwards but the dwarfs should be spending their time fending off Greenskins and Skaven for their early game. Karak Varn as a ruined dwarf hold, occupied by Skaven anyone?

That only works if they add more regions to World's Edge - why? Because frankly that's Orcland. They own the surface there except for a few islands of Dwarfs. Also... some spots are reserved up north... Grimgor or Azhag need to be in red-eye. Azhag could also be tossed up in Troll Country though so maybe just one.

But hey, if it gets a WEM revamp - I'd be fine with a couple more skaven there.
  • Gerra3295Gerra3295 Registered Users Posts: 58
    edited September 2019
    Uagrim said:

Gerra3295 said:

I agree. Need more skaven presence on the map and two more playable skaven factions but please no more Trenches Craventail.

So no more LLs with an army book entry and an acctual model on the tabletop XD

I don't get the hate for tretch he is perfect skaven character and now that we know you likely get two more you can stop moaning about him.
    I don't hate Tretch. Its just out of all LL for skaven he is the weakest and least unique. The other three clearly pushing one playstyle of their own. While he only has bonuses for his own army. You might as well download a mod that allows you to play as any faction and play any generic faction with no LLs.
  • DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 7,851
    I highly doubt they will add Thanquol as a roaming hero when many people want to run their campains with him as an LL. In the story book he was leading Clan Skurvy, so I suspect Skurvy will be added, with Thanquol as their leader.
    Albion would make the perfect Total War Warhammer 3 pre-order; with Hengus the Druid and Bran MacKerog as Legendary Lords.

We're paying full price for a Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch without any actual Tzeentch markings or changes to the model? Change this now CA, #JusticeForTzeentch #TLM