Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Special characters for factions (High Elves and Wood Elves) - Gilead and Fithvael

BiesBies Junior MemberSwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,207

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

Comments

• BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,207
    Gotrek and Felix gave some nice flavour for the empire, bretonnia and dwarfs. I would see such characters to be added for other factions too.

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• LordTorquemadoLordTorquemado Registered Users Posts: 2,042
    There are better options for legendary heroes in all factions. Korhil, Caradryan, Twilight Sisters...

And of course... Kouran Darkhand, Tullaris and Shadowblade.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PLHenryPLHenry Registered Users Posts: 1,676
    If they worked just the same as Gotrek & Felix? That'd be great.
  • AbmongAbmong Registered Users Posts: 3,648

To be honest I feel like CA is opening a great can of worms with the whole legendary hero thing. I feel like it's going to just lead to more disappointed people who don't get the character they pin their hopes on.

Not sure I like how G&F are being implemented either - I think they would have been better as just campaign map heroes BUT being one unit card... Like skarsnik and sweet lil gobbla. They could have had more powerful assault/assassinate mechanics, or could have been embedded in an army - kind of like a 2 for 1 deal in any stack.

Don't get me wrong - Lord Kroak is awesome fun, I just skeptical. If it came to it, I would prefer more LL over heroes.

I’m more peeved off about not being able to confederate at all as Tomb Kings and not being able to confederate with certain LLs as certain factions to be honest.
    Something tells me this comment will get a Disagree
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SeanJeanquoiSeanJeanquoi Registered Users Posts: 3,415
    @Bies

This is exactly what I've been looking for. I've been working on a Dogs of War/Southern Realms List for a while now and I've been struggling for actual Dogs of War Lords that don't fit better elsewhere (Beorg Bearstruck, Oglah Khan and Glogfag Maneater would all be better served in their own parent factions).

with Gilead and Fithvael that would work perfect. Dogs of War Rogue armies could have 4 LL's:

Asernil Dragonlord (High Elf Dragonrider)
    Mengil Manhide (Dark Elf Corsair)
    Ulther Stonehammer (Dwarf Lord)
    Gilead (Alith Anar esc lord)

Thanks Bies, this is really helpful :)
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,207

@Bies

This is exactly what I've been looking for. I've been working on a Dogs of War/Southern Realms List for a while now and I've been struggling for actual Dogs of War Lords that don't fit better elsewhere (Beorg Bearstruck, Oglah Khan and Glogfag Maneater would all be better served in their own parent factions).

with Gilead and Fithvael that would work perfect. Dogs of War Rogue armies could have 4 LL's:

Asernil Dragonlord (High Elf Dragonrider)
    Mengil Manhide (Dark Elf Corsair)
    Ulther Stonehammer (Dwarf Lord)
    Gilead (Alith Anar esc lord)

Thanks Bies, this is really helpful :)

;)