Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

My list for future Game 1/2/3 Lords and why.

GollummypreciousGollummyprecious Posts: 396Registered Users
Ive thought about what could CA would include in the realm of possibilities, this exclude races from faction DLC because there is a lot of lords with the base races already, but it would include game 3 races namely chaos dwarfs, ogres, deamons, and kislev. For now idk about either cathay or araby because those are very unknown and i dont want to talk out my butt.

Ok so my list is purely based on realistic thoughts and not a christmas over the top wishlist:

Undead:

-Nagash

-Neferata

-Zacharias

-Vorag

Why: those are preeminent vampires that can share the same main factions (undead legions) and can act as the lords of the nagash faction for game 3. Neferata would start at the Silver Pinnacle, Zacharias would be in the southlands and Vorag would be in the Darklands. All would of course try to reawaken Nagash (big quest like for Kroak) and by unlocking him you would be allowed to confederate with the VC and Arkhan, meaning that big daddy is back.

Empire:

-Valten

-Boris todbringer

-Ar-Ulric Emil Valgeir

-Elspeth Von draken

Why: Those lords are known for having fought chaos and with game 3 not that far away, it would be nice to have the good guys getting some reinforcements.

Greenskins:

-Grom the Paunch

-Borgut Facebeater

Why: These lords are known to mess around with either Elves or Chaos (Borgut is the leutenant of grimgor) and would be nice additions to have early interactions with game 2/3 races

High Elves:

-Eltharion the grim

Why: Only one? Yeah because he is the most relevant of all and the HE roster is pretty much complete at that point.

Dark Elves:

-Maleus Darkblade

Why: Same for the DE, their roster is almost complete and Maleus fits game 3 races interactions.

Dwarfs:

-Kazador Dragonslayer

-Malakai makkaison

Why: While the one would be very handy for those who wants an early challenge as the dwarfs (Karak Azul is surrounded with orcs), the other fits the engineer lord niche, while bringing some cool toys with him, and could start in the northern part of the WEM when game 3 comes out, starting at maybe karak dum (which he would have re-colonized) and so would be close to WoC and CD.

Lizardmen:

I think they are pretty much complete imo.

Skavens:

-Thanquol

-Throt the Unclean

Why: Thanquol is a no brainer and Throt would start in Hellpit, also there is a lot moulder units left to add, and very cool ones, CA would make a ton of money with those, as the units looks very cool

WoC:

-Tamurkhan the Maggot lord

-Festus the Leechlord

-Arbaal the Undefeated

-Scyla Anfingrimm

-Dechala the Denied One

-Egrimm van Horstmann

-Vilitch the Curseling

Why: why all these lords ? Because with the expansion of the chaos wastes and a rework of the horde faction you can expect the chaos wastes to start very fragmented, also some lords can start in Naggaroth or the Darklands, wich would be cool. Finally it would make sense to have a caster and a melee lord for each god (except khorne ofc) in order to taste a bit of everything.

Game 3 factions

Kislev:

-Tzarina Katarina

-Boris Ursus

Why: most famous lords and the only ones that i can remember.

Chaos Dwarfs:

- Ghorth the Cruel

- Astragoth Ironhand

- Drazoath the ashen

- Zhatan the Black

- Rykarth the Unbreakable

Why: Chaos Dwarfs is a rather unknown race for the mainstream player base however their roster is unbelievebly cool with huge variety of impressive and good looking units (especially monsters and warmachines) therefore they could draw a lot of money if advertised right which leads to this number of LL. Also i took those 5 because there is 2 casters, 2 melees and 1 hybrid lord, that would give enough variety while keeping it balanced.

Ogre Kingdoms:

-Greasus Goldtooth

-Skrag the Slaughterer

-Grak Ironplate (not sure about the name tho)

-Golgfag Maneater

Why: those guys are simply the most well known characters. However 3 of those would actually in the mountains of mourn in ME as Golgfag would maybe have a nice start in Lustria or the Southlands because gold you know.

Deamons of Chaos:

-Valkia the Bloody

-Epidemius

-The Masque of Slaanesh

- The Scribes of Tzeentch

-Kairos Fateweaver

-Skarbrand

-Kugath Plaguefather

-N'Kari

-Be'Lakor

Why: 1 normal sized LL for each god plus 1 greater deamon LL for each god, seems logical to me. And Be'Lakor because he represent Chaos Undivided.

Thats it for my list its a big one ty if you have read all of it. Feel free to share opinions and which would you like to see in game in the realms of possible.
Sanity is a curse, madness offers the only freedom...

Comments

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Posts: 5,575Registered Users
    HE roster is far from completed and Prince Imrik is far more relevant than Eltharion.
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• Greasus_GoldtoothGreasus_Goldtooth Posts: 112Registered Users
    Personally, im only gonna list Ogre Kingdoms as thats the faction that i have read the most up on and is the faction i am most looking forward to:

LLs

Greasus Goldtooth obv
    Skrag the slaughterer
    Golfag Maneater
    Bragg the gutsman ( i know hes not the most obvius choice for a lord, more a hero but he is just amazing.)
    Ghark Ironskin
    Groth Onefinger

You mentioned Grak Ironplate and im wondering is there any lore or even info abaout this charecter at all? I own the OK armybook and cant find any mention of him.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 10,184Registered Users
    Replace Valten with Leitdorf

why? 1) Ghal Maraz 2) Leitdorf is more fun

Replace Elspeth with Helborg... Sudenburg.
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!"

CA hates the Empire confirmed. The FLC LL for the new Lord Pack is Gor-Rok. Meaning the Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. And no, moving Balthasar Gelt from Reikland, where he should be, DOES NOT COUNT. If they wanted a LL in the Southern Empire: Marius Leitdorf of Averland or maybe Elspeth von Draken in Nuln...

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him?

GHAL MARAZ IS THE WEAPON OF THE SETTING! YET SOME BRETONNIAN SWORD IS MORE POTENT?! BUFF GHAL MARAZ IN SIGMAR'S NAME!
  • ArneSoArneSo Posts: 1,992Registered Users
    This list does have my consent!

Really hope the Empire will get 2-3 more LLs.
  • SeanJeanquoiSeanJeanquoi Posts: 1,320Registered Users
    Boregut facebeater is a LH lord bodyguard like Caradryan, Tomb herald Nakeph, Chakax, Kouran Darkhand or Ludwig Schwartzhelm.

They aren't really lords and CA has yet to implement a single one of them. These characters would be better implemented in a mini LH DLC for lords bodyguards (and maybe ones for Assassin's too)
  • SultschiemSultschiem Posts: 1,645Registered Users

Ghal Maraz is not an argument dude.... Otherwhise you could never do Nagash because Azag has his crown...

- Marius and Helborg are both "just" melee with nothing unique about them as lords....
    - Elspeth is a Death Sorceress with a Dragon...pretty freaking unique for Empire and only female Lord..
    - Sudenburg if you checked....was changed to "Southern Realms"
  • WarfieldWarfield Posts: 190Registered Users
    I want Karak Azul as well, but it is difficult to justify another melee focused lord (yes I know Kazador does use a Crossbow as well), but the Dwarfs need a Legendary Runelord (Thorek) and a reason to fix the Anvil of Doom from its underwhelming state and a reason to add a runeforging mechanic.

Warfield Undermountain
    Dwarf Lord of Mount Glander
    Stone and Steel Regiment

• TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Posts: 10,184Registered Users

Ghal Maraz is not an argument dude.... Otherwhise you could never do Nagash because Azag has his crown...

- Marius and Helborg are both "just" melee with nothing unique about them as lords....
    - Elspeth is a Death Sorceress with a Dragon...pretty freaking unique for Empire and only female Lord..
    both are just melee characters... yes... just like Valten. jUst that Marius actually makes sense leading a faction. Marius? A mechanic centering around his madness, a bit like, but not the same, as Harkons.
    The Dragon for me is actually a massive reason for NO. Why? Because Dragons aren't really the Empires thing... otherwise CA should've given KF the Imperial Dragon from the get go or with the rework
    Sudenburg was added as Southern Realms, yes. Nothing hinders CA from changing it to Empire Provinces.

Also: Ghal Maraz being on both, KF and Valten would be massively "meh"... and stupid... and Nagash doesn't seem to have the "Crown of Sorcery" as item in his ET incarnation. Sure he wears it... but it wouldn't be one of his quest items. Maybe he could unlock it by beating Azhag though

Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN!"

CA hates the Empire confirmed. The FLC LL for the new Lord Pack is Gor-Rok. Meaning the Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. And no, moving Balthasar Gelt from Reikland, where he should be, DOES NOT COUNT. If they wanted a LL in the Southern Empire: Marius Leitdorf of Averland or maybe Elspeth von Draken in Nuln...

GHAL MARAZ IS THE WEAPON OF THE SETTING! YET SOME BRETONNIAN SWORD IS MORE POTENT?! BUFF GHAL MARAZ IN SIGMAR'S NAME!
    @TheGuardianOfMetal

Leitdorf is dumb, reductive, boring and weak (a Empire general with no shield and no Griffin). His province has one of the least personality and unique units in the empire. No real theme to speak of at all for his province.
    @TheGuardianOfMetal

Even without her dragon, Elsbeth is still one of the best candidates because of her character, her role as another wizard lord and her province (which is one of the most fleshed out in the empire).

Helborg could potentially be useful but not Marius (and even then there are better factions to flesh out in the empire than Helborg with Moar horses! (Even Toddbringer could come with the Grand Master lord)
    edited September 22

@TheGuardianOfMetal

Leitdorf is dumb, reductive, boring and weak (a Empire general with no shield and no Griffin). His province has one of the least personality and unique units in the empire. No real theme to speak of at all for his province.

Leitdorf is fun, quirky, could have a nice madness mechanic and "weak" often depends as well on Skills and stats as mounts and shields.

Not everything needs a theme... themes is what gave us Ghorst and the d-list ROR from Grim and the Grave... and the great amount of Orc ROR in a sea of Gobbo ROR in King and the Warlord.

I want LLs that make sense first, the rest later.

Also, Valten doesn't carry a shield either.

• YitterbumYitterbum Posts: 206Registered Users
    This is pretty much what I'm anticipating from the rest of the series.

WoC:
    • Tamurkhan the Maggot Lord
    • Vilitch the Curseling
    • Valkia the Bloody
    • Harald Hammerstorm
    That will give us one WoC LL for each mark. I personally just want to see Harald Hammerstorm, because he was the first named character on the first boxed set for Warhammer Fantasy. I find it fitting to have the TWW series end with his inclusion.

Deamons of Chaos:
    • Kairos Fateweaver
    • Skarbrand
    • Kugath Plaguefather
    • N'Kari
    • Be'Lakor
    Like WoC, one for each mark and an additional one for undivided.

Ogre Kingdoms:
    • Greasus Goldtooth
    • Skrag the Slaughterer
    • Golfag Maneater
    • Ghark Ironskin and/or Bragg the Gutsman
    Chaos Dwarfs:
    • Astragoth Ironhand
    • Drazoath the Ashen
    • Zhatan the Black
    • Rykarth the Unbreakable and/or Gorduz Backstabber
    Dogs of War/Southern Realms:
    • Lucrezzia Belladonna
    • Borgio the Besieger
    • Lorenzo Lupo
    • Lietpold the Black and/or Marco Colombo
    Kislev:
    • Tzarina Katarina
    • Boris Ursus
    Skaven:
    • Snikch
    • Thanquol
    • Throt the Unclean
    One for each major clan and Thanquol to fit with G&F.

Dwarfs:
    • Malakai Makaisson
    • Thorek Ironbrow
    The slayer theme with thunderbarge seems solid. Personally thinking that it would be a good DLC for game 3 when Karag Dum is added.

Empire:
    • Ar-Ulric Emil Valgeir
    • Elspeth Von Draken or Kurt Helborg
    A Storm of Chaos lord pack seems highly likely in game 3 given that all of the Ulric units are conveniently left out atm.

Dark Elves:
    • Malus Darkblade
    • Rakarth
    Rakarth is pretty much a given considering the units left in the DE roster for a DLC pack. If Malus isn't added as a FLC at that time, then he will most likely come in game 3 when the Chaos Wastes are expanded upon.

High Elves:
    • Eltharion the Grim
    • Korhil
    A Greenskin vs HE DLC guarantees Eltharion's inclusion. Considering that one of the few remaining HE units to come in is white lion related Korhil would make a good FLC lord to promote the paid content.

Greenskins:
    • Grom the Paunch
    • Snagla Grobspit or Gorfang Rotgut
    As stated before, Grom is pretty much a given if there is a Greenskin vs HE DLC. I would like to see game 3 add another Greenskin LL.

Beastmen:
    • Taurox
    I highly doubt that CA is going to leave the Beastmen alone if they update WoC. Beastmen currently have a hole in their roster that a lord pack can fix.

Wood Elves:
    • Araloth or Drycha
    Similar to Beastmen, I highly doubt that CA is going to leave Wood Elves in their current state if WoC get update. They need to have their amber system reworked along with a new start position outside of Athel Loren.

Vampire Counts:
    • Neferata
    Would be a decent FLC addition to add the silver pinnacle along with a coven throne mount.

Nagashizzar:
    • Nagash
    Because who else is going to be the villain for DoC? Probably to be included in game 3 like Sarthorael was in game 1. Not sure how they would make him playable in multiplayer though.
    @TheGuardianOfMetal

Back in WH1 there were no dragons in the game and giving Franz one would mean preemptively creating them for 1 mount for 1 lord...that's borderline a waste of time for CA.

Also, I don't believe Franz's dragon has a name (wasn't it kind of added just to make him stronger for the end times?)

Named mounts are usually a lords endgame mount; the signature one that they unlock last, the one that means the most to them. (Hence why Franz has his Griffin, not his Dragon)

This is why Marius shouldn't get a Griffin because his horse is named and important to him and his lore.

Franz doesn't really need his dragon, but if he did, adding Elsbeth would be the way to do it: now CA has more incentive to implement Franz's dragon while they add Elsbeths (though as I say, she doesn't need it to be a good inclusion)

@TheGuardianOfMetal

Back in WH1 there were no dragons in the game and giving Franz one would mean preemptively creating them for 1 mount for 1 lord...that's borderline a waste of time for CA.

Zombie Dragon, Chaos Dragon. Later on also Forest Dragon.

• SultschiemSultschiem Posts: 1,645Registered Users

both are just melee characters... yes... just like Valten. jUst that Marius actually makes sense leading a faction. Marius? A mechanic centering around his madness, a bit like, but not the same, as Harkons.
    The Dragon for me is actually a massive reason for NO. Why? Because Dragons aren't really the Empires thing... otherwise CA should've given KF the Imperial Dragon from the get go or with the rework
    Sudenburg was added as Southern Realms, yes. Nothing hinders CA from changing it to Empire Provinces.

Also: Ghal Maraz being on both, KF and Valten would be massively "meh"... and stupid... and Nagash doesn't seem to have the "Crown of Sorcery" as item in his ET incarnation. Sure he wears it... but it wouldn't be one of his quest items. Maybe he could unlock it by beating Azhag though

The Nine Books of Nagash are the campaign-focus of the Tomb Kings though.

Anyway. Marius could have a special Campaign-Mechanic, yes...thats what I said too over and over when the FLC-lord debate came up

But what exactly would make him special in combat?

He only has a horse for a mount.....No gryphon.
    Same for Kurt Helborg...

Now Kurt Helborg could get a hard focus on cav and get a special charge-ability, that focusses him as "the horse lord", which is fine.

But Marius? Whats his special thing?

Valten is special in regards to his abilities and how he worked in the TT:
    The base-version which is on foot and uses ward-saves with abilities to boost himself and a save-roll similar to Gotrek/Phoenix (and Luthor Huss).

And an armored horse-version which has a massive power-boost ability similar to archaon...

@TheGuardianOfMetal

Leitdorf is fun, quirky, could have a nice madness mechanic and "weak" often depends as well on Skills and stats as mounts and shields.

Not everything needs a theme... themes is what gave us Ghorst and the d-list ROR from Grim and the Grave... and the great amount of Orc ROR in a sea of Gobbo ROR in King and the Warlord.

I want LLs that make sense first, the rest later.

Also, Valten doesn't carry a shield either.
    What are you talking about?!

When I say theme I don't just mean religion I mean culture. Averland is sunny lowland vineyards and farmlands. They're mates with the Dwarfs (which would conflict with their expansion options) and they only have one unique unit to their name: "Von Kragsburg Guard" who are just spearmen mercenaries with nothing unique about them.

Averland also has little in the way of landmarks and their start position is problematic and inferior to gelts new start.

Meanwhile the north has Ulric, and loads of units 4-5 characters and at least 3 landmarks.

Wissenland has the gunnery school and the second most named units, along with 3-4 characters, master engineers, a unique culture (they're acclimatised to mountains unlike Marius),

Talabecland are basically empire wood elves

Ostermark is the anti undead hub with the blackguard of Morr, order of the rose, everlasting light, the totenkopf's and so on.

Stirland has their Deathjacks, river patrol, an arch lector lord, the moot etc.

Ostland has their bulls, rifles and a decent start position with a semi Kislev theme.

Hochland has their snipers.
    edited September 22
    @TheGuardianOfMetal

He's not fun he has nothing going for him.

You want lords that make sense? You mean you want lords from the main army book...wooo....

Marius doesn't make sense at all if you look at it from any other angle.

Vaulten doesn't carry a shield but he's a powerhouse who would have way more mass and be a tank. Marius is akin to Lokhir but more weak.

@TheGuardianOfMetal

You want lords that make sense? You mean you want lords from the main army book...wooo....

Marius doesn't make sense at all if you look at it from any other angle

i want the characters from he army book. Yes. I also want Elector Counts rather than have Valten be declared ruler of Hochland or something...

• UagrimUagrim Posts: 698Registered Users
    For greenskins

Gorbad Ironclaw

Would focus on Boar boyz and mounted units and could fill the role as a large unit hunter
    edited September 22

@TheGuardianOfMetal

Marius doesn't make sense at all if you look at it from any other angle

i want the characters from he army book. Yes. I also want Elector Counts rather than have Valten be declared ruler of Hochland or something...
    Vaulten doesn't carry a shield but he's a powerhouse who would have way more mass and be a tank. Marius is akin to Lokhir but weaker.

You still haven't addressed how he'd be interesting or what his themes, mechanics or units would be.

Vaulten is a better stronger character akin to Nakai or Gor-Rok who wouldn't have to be leader of an empire province (I don't even particularly like him but I can see some potential, plenty more than Marius)
  • WarfieldWarfield Posts: 190Registered Users
    1. Frodo dual-wielding two Ghal Marazes.
    2. Samwise also dual-wielding two Ghal Marazes.
    3. Pippin dual-wielding Frodo and Samwise.

Warfield Undermountain
    Dwarf Lord of Mount Glander
    Stone and Steel Regiment

edited September 22
    @TheGuardianOfMetal

Also, if you're one of those people who's against characters like Elsbeth because they aren't elector counts...just stop.

Liebwitz is written to be useless, actively hates her subjects, assembled a council to rule for her and never had a good claim to the throne in the first place (Elsbeth draws up the plans and leads her armies, as does her brother I believe and Jubal Falk also).

@TheGuardianOfMetal

Also, if you're one of those people who's against characters like Elsbeth because they aren't elector counts...just stop.

Liebwitz is written to be useless, actively hates her subjects, assembled a council to rule for her and never had a good claim to the throne in the first place (Elsbeth draws up the plans and leads her armies, as does her brother I believe and Jubal Falk also).

nice that you bring up the Captain Engineer of the Ironsides. I'll take Jubal Falk over Elspeth. Since CA adds the Lords that are basically downgraded LLs that would give us Empire Engineers.

• Red_DoxRed_Dox Junior Member Posts: 2,584Registered Users

I think Leo von Liebwitz might be dead around 2500, but even if he would be alive, him as Elector Count would certainly be...strange. I recommend this (imo very good) novel to get a better impression of both brother and sister.
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1109123.Beasts_in_Velvet

------Red Dox
    edited September 22
    @TheGuardianOfMetal

Nice of you to sidestep 90% of what I've said and go for a low blow.

The engineers will come regardless. Whether Jubal is a Lord or a hero (Jubal and Elsbeth should both be lords)

So remind me what Marius has going for him? Units, mechanics, themes? And how they could possibly compare to any one of it's competitors?
  • Arcani_4_EverArcani_4_Ever Junior Member Posts: 2,329Registered Users
    Here's my dream list.

Empire

- Karl Franz
    - Balthasar Gelt
    - Volkmar the Grim
    - Markus Wulfhart
    - Boris Todbringer
    - Marius Leitdorf
    - Kurt Helborg
    - Elspeth von Draken

Vampire Counts

- Mannfred von Carstein
    - Heinrich Kemmler
    - Helman Ghorst (if possible i would remove this guy)
    - Vlad von Carstein
    - Isabella von Carstein
    - The Red Duke
    - Konrad von Carstein
    - Neferata
    - Abhorash
    - Zakarias the Everliving
    - Ushoran the Cursed Prince

Dwarfs

- Thorgrim Grudgebearer
    - Ungrim Ironfist
    - Belegar Ironhammer
    - Grombrindal
    - Thorek Ironbrow
    - Malakai Makaisson
    - Grimm Burloksson
    - Josef Bugman

Greenskins

- Grimgor Ironhide
    - Azhag the Slaughterer
    - Skarsnik
    - Wurrzag Da Great Green Prophet
    - Grom the Paunch
    - Gorbad Ironclaw
    - Hobgobla Khan
    - Borgut Facebeater

Chaos Undivided

- Archaon the Everchosen
    - Kholek Suneater
    - Galrauch the First Chaos Dragon
    - Skarr Bloodwrath

Warriors of Khorne

- Valkia the Bloody

Warriors of Slaanesh

- Sigvald the Magnificent

Warriors of Nurgle

- Festus the Leechlord

Warriors of Tzeentch

- Vilitch the Curseling

Beastmen

- Khazrak One-Eye
    - Malagor the Dark Omen
    - Morghur the Shadowgave
    - Taurox the Brass Bull
    - Ghorros Warhoof
    - Ungrel Four-Horn

Wood Elves

- Orion
    - Durthu
    - Ariel
    - Drycha
    - Sisters of Twilight
    - Araloth

Bretonnia

- Louen Leoncoeur
    - Fey Enchantress
    - Alberic de Bordeloux
    - Duke Tancred
    - Bohemond Beastslayer

Norsca

- Wulfric the Wanderer
    - Throgg the Troll King
    - Egil Styrbjorn
    - Harry the Hammer

High Elves

- Tyrion
    - Teclis
    - Alarielle the Everqueen
    - Alith Anar
    - Eltharion the Grim
    - Prince Imrik

Dark Elves

- Malekith
    - Morathi
    - Crone Hellebron
    - Lokhir Fellheart
    - Beastlord Rakarth
    - Mallus Darkblade

Lizardmen

- Lord Mazdamundi
    - Kroq-Gar
    - Tehenhuain, the Prophet of Sotek
    - Tiqtak'to
    - Gor Rok
    - Nakai the Wanderer
    - Oxyotl
    - Tetto'Ekko

Skaven

- Queek Headtaker
    - Lord Skrolk
    - Tretch Craventail
    - Ikit Claw
    - Throt the Unclean
    - Deathmaster Sniktch
    - Grey Seer Thanquol
    - Skreech Verminking

Tomb Kings

- Settra the Imperishable
    - Arkhan the Black
    - High Queen Khalida
    - Khatep
    - Prince Apophas

Vampire Coast

- Luthor Harkon
    - Count Noctilus
    - Aranessa Saltspite (would love it she gets some DoW units when they are added)
    - Cylostra Direfin
    - Skretch Warlord of Clan Skurvy (would love a mixed Skaven/Undead Faction)

Kislev

- Tzarina Katarin
    - Tzar Boris
    - Ulrica Magdova

Daemons of Khorne

- Skarrbrand the Exiled One
    - Uz'hul Skulltaker
    - Cormac Bloodaxe
    - Angrath the Unbound

Daemons of Slaanesh

- N'kari
    - The Masque of Slaanesh
    - Azazel the Prince of Damnation
    - Dechala the Denied One

Daemons of Nurgle

- Ku'gath Plaguefather
    - Epidemius
    - Bubonicus
    - The Glotkin

Deamons of Tzeentch

- Kairos Fateweaver
    - The Changeling
    - Flamefist
    - Sarthorael the Everwatcher

Daemons Undivided

- Be'lakor the Dark Master

Ogre Kingdoms

- Greasus Goldtooth
    - Skragg the Slaughterer
    - Bragg the Gutsman
    - Golgfag Maneater

Chaos Dwarfs

- Astragoth Ironhand
    - Drazhoath the Ashen
    - Zhatan the Black
    - Groth the Cruel

Kurgan

- Crom the Conqueror
    - Tamurkhan the Maggot Lord
    - Kayzk the Befouled
    - Sayl the Faithless

Dogs of War

- Borgio the Besieger
    - Lorenzo Lupo
    - Ferando Pirazzo
    - Marco Colombo

• DraxynnicDraxynnic Posts: 6,070Registered Users
    edited September 23
    Yitterbum said:

High Elves:

• Eltharion the Grim
    • Korhil Imrik
    A Greenskin vs HE DLC guarantees Eltharion's inclusion. Considering that one of the few remaining HE units to come in is white lion related Korhil would make a good FLC lord to promote the paid content.

The reason you give is actually a reason why Korhil should NOT be FLC. You'd end up with another Alith Anar situation where one of the units he's associated with is locked behind DLC.

Imrik is both more important overall, and his signature units (dragons and dragon princes) are in the core game, something which I'd consider to be an important consideration for an FLC lord.

• GollummypreciousGollummyprecious Posts: 396Registered Users

Personally, im only gonna list Ogre Kingdoms as thats the faction that i have read the most up on and is the faction i am most looking forward to:

LLs

Greasus Goldtooth obv
    Skrag the slaughterer
    Golfag Maneater
    Bragg the gutsman ( i know hes not the most obvius choice for a lord, more a hero but he is just amazing.)
    Ghark Ironskin
    Groth Onefinger

You mentioned Grak Ironplate and im wondering is there any lore or even info abaout this charecter at all? I own the OK armybook and cant find any mention of him.

He has rules from a white dwarf, he is focused on mournfang cav and he is known to trade heavily with chaos dwarfs
    Sanity is a curse, madness offers the only freedom...
  • Aram_theheadAram_thehead Posts: 905Registered Users
    Nobody shows any love for Engrimm von Horstmann? ... Dragon + Magic!
  • DraxynnicDraxynnic Posts: 6,070Registered Users

Nobody shows any love for Engrimm von Horstmann? ... Dragon + Magic!

Honestly, I'd prefer him over the Curseling, but I wouldn't bet on CA going for the older (but more established) character.