Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Can someone tell me what is causing this?

TykuneTykune Posts: 7Registered Users
edited September 26 in General Discussion
So I came across this issue with my army being unable to replenish as if it were sitting in enemy territory, giving -50% faction as the negative factor, except that i am sitting in my own territory. I am not sure if this is a bug or something going on that I have no idea about. It has progressed through multiple turns, at first on Zhao Du for one or two turns, and then progressed into Zhao Yun for no apparant reason.

https://imgur.com/FY1zZud

Comments

• Arcani_4_EverArcani_4_Ever Junior Member Posts: 2,272Registered Users
    wrong part of the forum...
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Posts: 16,377Registered Users
    You've accidentally posted this on the wrong section, this is the Warhammer section. I've sent a report to move it.
    Game 3 must have variety in its core races. Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Kislev, and Demons of Chaos in its full iconic, glorious, undivided glory.
  • TykuneTykune Posts: 7Registered Users

You've accidentally posted this on the wrong section, this is the Warhammer section. I've sent a report to move it.

Ah, sorry. Thank you
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,641Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Moved.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • MortenKEMortenKE Posts: 368Registered Users
    my guess is spy event. if you have a spy in somebody's faction you can stop an army's replenishment.

in one save i did a trial and error where i kicked one person from the faction, ended the turn and saw if it was back to normal. i only had 5 possible suspects as everybody else started in the faction so it wasn't a long process.

however if you do try this method i would suggest maybe doing 2-3 people at a time to quicker solve the issue if you want it solved that way.

in another campaign i had an army that this happened to and after 3-4 turns it was back to normal