Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Bregonne in Mortal Empires

LabriaLabria Posts: 583Registered Users
edited September 26 in General Discussion
I think Lustria needs one more change in Mortal Empires. Northern Great Jungle province looks very weird in Mortal Empires.
We need split this province to two. We can have new province on coast with Temple of Tlencan and Bregonne.
Bregonne will be new Bretonnia faction in Lustria.

Northern Great Jungle can get also one more city. So, final map will looks something like this(green will be new province):

What do you think about this idea? Do you want to see Bregonne in next patch?

Comments

• KraphomusKraphomus Posts: 54Registered Users
    Absolutely. The Northern Great Jungle is simply terrible as it is, the worst province in the whole map. Lustria is also missing some provinces for how many factions there are, and it is horrible, trying to move around in the swamps with settlements so far apart.

I would still prefer that CA opened the south a bit, particularly for the Southlands, so that we could sail to Südenburg, instead of it having the weirdest lake in the game. There are some great mock ups out there.
  • SteppelordSteppelord Junior Member Posts: 2,196Registered Users
    I mean yeah why not. Tbh I wish naggarond had been made smaller and Lustria bigger.
  • SteelRoninSteelRonin Junior Member ChilePosts: 654Registered Users

I mean yeah why not. Tbh I wish naggarond had been made smaller and Lustria bigger.

THIS ^

Nagarrond is huge for the poor gameplay it has.....while Lustria is small, and now overpopulated (due the size).

Lustria should be bigger, Nagarrond smaller, Ulthuan moved up a bit.

I welcome the Bretonnia army in Lustria.
  • LabriaLabria Posts: 583Registered Users
    edited September 26

THIS ^

Nagarrond is huge for the poor gameplay it has.....while Lustria is small, and now overpopulated (due the size).

Bretonnia has no presence in Lustria or Naggaroth. Bregonne faction can change this. We can even have Bretonnia Legendary Lord in Bregonne.
    Bretonnia needs more Legendary lords far from home. We have three almost same starting positions. :/

I don't think we will have big change of map in game 2. Mortal Empires 2.0 is only hope for more Lustria and Southlands.
    Post edited by Labria on
  • RiskafishRiskafish Posts: 455Registered Users
    Completely agree, Lustria is great in Vortex but really needs more territory in ME considering all the factions there. They have already added new territory there though so no reason why they won't do it again.
  • Nico_NINico_NI Posts: 123Registered Users
    Labria said:

THIS ^

Bretonnia has no presence in Lustria or Naggaroth. Bregonne faction can change this. We can ever have Bretonnia Legendary Lord in Bregonne.
    Bretonnia needs more Legendary lords far from home. We have three almost same starting positions. :/

I don't think we will have big change of map in game 2. Mortal Empires 2.0 is only hope for more Lustria and Southlands.
    Yes, totally agree. If the crossover LP features BR vs DE, Lustria or Naggaroth is a more likely start position.

But I think that the new Br LL will be in the southlands, I mean, that is where the bretonnian colonies are, and there is plenty of room to expand, as well as a more lorewise aproach.

Nico_NI said:

Labria said:

THIS ^

Bretonnia has no presence in Lustria or Naggaroth. Bregonne faction can change this. We can ever have Bretonnia Legendary Lord in Bregonne.

Yes, totally agree. If the crossover LP features BR vs DE, Lustria or Naggaroth is a more likely start position.

But I think that the new Br LL will be in the southlands, I mean, that is where the bretonnian colonies are, and there is plenty of room to expand, as well as a more lorewise aproach.

I hope we get at least two more Legendary Lords for Bretonnia. Coast of Araby and Bregonne are good choice for them.
  • SteppelordSteppelord Junior Member Posts: 2,196Registered Users
    Nah I take back my earlier point. Please no more foreign LLs in Lustria. Put the next Bretonnian LL in the Southlands, as well as the next Wood elf or dwarf or whatever. Lustria should be a land ruled by lizards and skaven.

Nah I take back my earlier point. Please no more foreign LLs in Lustria. Put the next Bretonnian LL in the Southlands, as well as the next Wood elf or dwarf or whatever. Lustria should be a land ruled by lizards and skaven.

Sure, New Bretonnia legendary lord shoud start in Coast of Araby. But Sudenburg was also main choice for Empire Cross Lord pack but we get crazy expedition to Lustria. :#

Bregonne is very interesting option for Bretonnia LL. You will fight against Lizardmen, Vampire Coast and Skaven. Markus will have at least one allies in Lustria. Lizardmen, Skaven and Vampire Coast LLs will have new interesting enemy.
    Bretonnia legendary lord in Bregonne will be perfect for coop campaign with Markus. B)
  • ArneSoArneSo Posts: 2,132Registered Users
    Lustria in the vortex is one of the most beautiful maps CA ever did.

In ME it is just horrible.

I honestly quit my ME Wulfhart campaign and started again in the vortex, because Lustria is just so bad in ME.

Lustria and the southlands need to be expanded in ME. Please CA if it is somehow possible make it like the vortex map!

Don’t listen to the turntime whiners!

Make Lustria great again!
  • RiskafishRiskafish Posts: 455Registered Users
    To be fair, since empire had a presense in Lustria anyway (New World Colonies), Empire was either gonna be in Sudenburg or Lustria next to the original game 2 empire factions. Bretonnia and Vampire Counts are only found in the Desert of Araby area so I think a Bretonnia vs VC pack based there is very likely and also has a strong life vs death theme. Dark Elves also have plenty of reasons to fight Norsica or Choas because of the lore of Mallas Darkblade.
  • Nico_NINico_NI Posts: 123Registered Users
    Riskafish said:

To be fair, since empire had a presense in Lustria anyway (New World Colonies), Empire was either gonna be in Sudenburg or Lustria next to the original game 2 empire factions. Bretonnia and Vampire Counts are only found in the Desert of Araby area so I think a Bretonnia vs VC pack based there is very likely and also has a strong life vs death theme. Dark Elves also have plenty of reasons to fight Norsica or Choas because of the lore of Mallas Darkblade.

BR vs VC is very lorewise. VC, GS and Norsca are BR's the main enemies.
  • vascoreefvascoreef Posts: 24Registered Users
    edited September 26
    I had thoughts about this recently as well.

A whole new province with Bregonne, the Temple of Tlencan, Santa Magritta and Nuevo Luccini.

Im honestly surpried they didnt add Bregonne, Santa Magritta and Nuevo Luccini to the Vortex map. Makes them appearing in ME even less likely. Especially considering Lustriadome.

Maybe 'cos they're never shown on maps. Their location is mentioned in text.
    vascoreef said:

I had thoughts about this recently as well.

A whole new province with Bregonne, the Temple of Tlencan, Santa Magritta and Nuevo Luccini.

Im honestly surpried they didnt add Bregonne, Santa Magritta and Nuevo Luccini to the Vortex map. Makes them appearing in ME even less likely. Especially considering Lustriadome.

Maybe 'cos they're never shown on maps. Their location is mentioned in text.

Where should be Santa Magritta and Nuevo Luccini? Maybe Santa Magritta and Nuevo Luccini be new starting positions for Southern Realms/Dogs of War DLC. We don't have many options for them in Vortex.
  • vascoreefvascoreef Posts: 24Registered Users
    Labria said:

Where should be Santa Magritta and Nuevo Luccini? Maybe Santa Magritta and Nuevo Luccini be new starting positions for Southern Realms/Dogs of War DLC. We don't have many options for them in Vortex.

Santa Magritta and Nuevo Luccini are close to Markus Wulfharth's position and the amazon island. Santa Magritta is on an island and Nuevo Luccini on the coast. They'd basically be neighbours with Markus on the north eastern coast/peninsula. Bregonne wouldn't be far either, so one province would fit them all. Otherwise like you said, put Bregonne and Tlencan together. And Santa Magritta and Nuevo Luccini as another small province to the west of them (north of Wulfharth).