Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredRandom crashes

AmonaraAmonara Posts: 3Registered Users
edited October 2 in Crashes
Hello everyone,

I have trouble after the last update. On the world map the game randomly crashes to desktop. Before the update i installed new Nvidia drivers 436.30 on my GTX 750 Ti. I went back to older driver 361.75 and now instead of random game crushes i have random user interface crashes only. So when I mouse over some buttons whole screen goes back and then in several seconds i see only text of the User Interface, after 5-9 seconds the game restores interface and i can play further. The problem is that that happens often. For example crashes happen when I choose new research or switch army mode. At the end after 20-30 min of gameplay the game crashes to desktop.

I have tried with and without mods.
Dxdiag,mod file and preference in attachment.

Thank you in advance!

Post edited by CA_Nate on
Tagged:

Comments

• AmonaraAmonara Posts: 3Registered Users
  • CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Posts: 1,036Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi @Amonara

Can you please deactivate all your mods and see if the issue is still occurring from a new save game. If this is the case, please upload a Crash minidump of the issue occurring so we can investigate further.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file