Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Nakai bug. Unable to complete the campaign

devobdevob Registered Users Posts: 1
I've managed to complete all the conditions for Nakai to start the final battle, except kill all four hunters. Two of them were killed by the AI and the mission to kill them was aborted. It now won't complete and I can't finish his campaign. Is there anything that can be done?

Comments

• VelokieVelokie Registered Users Posts: 3
    I think this is a known bug now since a few people have already reported on it but you should include your save file with your post.
  • fallenshinobifallenshinobi Registered Users Posts: 4
    I've had this exact issue also. I haven't heard back from support since they asked for my save file, but I think it's a known bug as Velokie said. I eventually just restarted my turn 160 campaign (rip) and had no issues after focusing the four hunters first.
  • AmonaraAmonara Registered Users Posts: 3
    Same problem. Can not finish the campaign. Ai killed 3 of 4 hunters so mission "kill 4 hunters" is not marked. And final battle is not triggering. Hope the will repair it.
  • Shieldhero90Shieldhero90 Creative Assembly Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,053
    edited October 2019
    Hi all,

Our team are actively investigating this issue, but to look at this further could you please provide us with the following files if it is still occurring for you:

Save.Game (before the hunters are killed preferably)
    DXdiag
    Preferences.Script
    Modified.Log

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file