Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressCant end turn

SaintphoenixSaintphoenix Posts: 2Registered Users
edited October 2 in Campaign & Battle Bugs
So it seems to be related to Gotrek and Felix, i dont own the dlc for them but it says they depart and thats it, end turn button goes grey and i cant move characters
Post edited by CA_Nate on

Comments

• MurthorOathstone12MurthorOathstone12 Posts: 54Registered Users
    CA knows, they are working on a fix. the hard part is knowing when, and the agony of waiting.
    Khazukan Kazakit-ha!

"In the centuries I have been the High King, our enemies have thought us weak, cowards hiding in the deepest, darkest places. Heh, fools! Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, etched in blood! Clan Gurnisson! Karak Eight-Peaks! Josef Bugman! The Urks must pay, Let them come..."

"One wrong put right, yet the Great Book of Grudges...remains full..."

- High King Thorgrim Grudgebearer.
  • PhaneronPhaneron Posts: 1Registered Users
    Yeah 88 hours on one campaign, game is almost complete and when g&f go to leave i cant do anything. This is extremely frustrating and makes me not want to bother playing. If i start another game it will just do it again so whats the point.
  • Three6tyThree6ty Posts: 1Registered Users
    Same thing happened to me today, got message that Gotrek & Felix are leaving, and I can't progress to the next turn or move any of my armies.
  • DziadooDziadoo Posts: 1Registered Users
    same problem :(
  • SaintphoenixSaintphoenix Posts: 2Registered Users
    Yeah i was like 180ish turns in and now i cant play that campaign, very sad because its the one of the most fun ones ive done in some time
  • liammorris1990liammorris1990 Posts: 28Registered Users

CA knows, they are working on a fix. the hard part is knowing when, and the agony of waiting.

CA should just remove the update that added gotrek and felix or remove the event entirely until it's fixed, why wasn't this beta tested or tested at all?

Ruined my campaign don't even want to start another with this update even though the campaign turned out pretty good bar from the vampire counts being wiped out pretty early.
  • PictoPicto Posts: 1Registered Users
    Also having same issue
  • valkyvalky Posts: 9Registered Users
    edited October 1
    There is a workaround..kinda. (that's also not a new issue - happened already with Tehenhauin & some Skaven loyalty events some time ago, but seems to be back again *yay*)

* reload the autosave of the 'working' turn-switch
    * before the last faction ends its turn, press (not hammer =^.^=) in maybe 1-2 sec interval CTRL+S to trigger a quicksave.

(am not sure, if it helps for legendary o_O. But maybe it's enough to just send the key-sequence, even if it doesn't do a thing. worth a shot..can't do any more damage)

That can ignore the faulty event and the other event, that was stuck should now be firing up.

Fixed a players save that way already....
    Post edited by valky on
  • DanielSawickiDanielSawicki Junior Member Posts: 9Registered Users
    New issue is dependend for Gotrek and Felix DLC, and can`t do quick save - event when they leave after 20 turns, and broke campaign, sorry for my english
  • valkyvalky Posts: 9Registered Users
    edited October 2
    yeah, I know that and I recently fixed a players save with exactly that issue in the exact way I posted.
    Cause it was present some time ago and the quicksave-method (even if it doesn't have to create a save) had a chance to alter the new turns outcome or suppress one of the events for the time being.

It might pop up at a later time, though..but the issue usually only happens, if another event is triggered as well. And that causes the bug...
    again, it's _not_ a new bug, but rather a reappearing old phenoma.

before the last faction ends its turn And I don't own that DLC .. so yeah. Can also point you to steams board, there were several discussions recently too, in french, russian, german and english of course, where it worked every single time.

So if you don't wanna believe me, it's not my problem...
    Post edited by valky on
  • liammorris1990liammorris1990 Posts: 28Registered Users
    I think the glitch is just because we don't own the DLC yet according to what i've seen on youtube etc.

Really hope CA don't just ignore the fact that the majority of their player base can't play the game and wait until the 17th when it's available to all.

If they do that then i have no more faith left in CA.
  • DanielSawickiDanielSawicki Junior Member Posts: 9Registered Users

I think the glitch is just because we don't own the DLC yet according to what i've seen on youtube etc.

Really hope CA don't just ignore the fact that the majority of their player base can't play the game and wait until the 17th when it's available to all.

If they do that then i have no more faith left in CA.

Exacly if problem is DLC for players who don`t have yet G&F DLC they shoud faster release it or we need to off DLC event - now i have 89 turn and don`t want play from start
  • CA_NateCA_Nate Creative Assembly Posts: 1,036Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi all,

Just a quick update, our Dev team are currently investigating this issue.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate
    Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • NokhanNokhan Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited October 4
    Status update please
    what is the status of the situation with the bug fixing?
  • HauptmanTHauptmanT Posts: 16Registered Users
    Say you are sorry CA by just enabling the DLC for everyone.

Like now.

It's been over a week, are we seriouse here? Come on...
  • Mac_Mac_MacMac_Mac_Mac Posts: 98Registered Users
    edited October 6
    CA_Nate said:

Hi all,

Just a quick update, our Dev team are currently investigating this issue.

Kind Regards,

CA_Nate

Keep us updated please.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file