Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Rework Ideas?

Laytenb2122Laytenb2122 Posts: 16Registered Users
Since Warhammer 2 is almost at the end of its life cycle, I thought about some reworks for Warhammer 3 that I could share and you share your ideas. For mine, I'd say Chaos needs a more demonic focus like with the Dark Gods and Demonic Units. For example, let's say you please Khorne. As a reward, you are given buffs relating to battle, like more damage and leadership, along with the new units of Bloodthirsters and Bloodletters. I feel this would rejuvenate Chaos and properly represent them. Now, I wanna hear your ideas and start a discussion. And one more thing, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

Comments

• AnnoyedOneEyedGuyAnnoyedOneEyedGuy Posts: 1,065Registered Users
    well Warhammer 3 is gonna be basically focused on Chaos so thats when WoC will get their rework
  • rad13rad13 Member Posts: 617Registered Users
    It may be unpopular but I think we won’t get Game 3 until late 2020.

Plenty of life left in the old gal (game 2)
  • steph74steph74 Junior Member Posts: 1,091Registered Users
    Not until 2021 I think
  • eomateomat Junior Member Posts: 875Registered Users
    Warhammer 2 still has loads to add. I’d prefer them holding off on WH3 for the long run. It would mean we get more content for the trilogy in total. Although my buddy really wants his Ogres.
  • QuecoQueco Posts: 216Registered Users
    Hmm, Warhammer 3 either in December of 2020 or maybe March/April of 2021 (if they delay). We'll probably get an update/dlc/flc every 4-6 months for Warhammer 2, so maybe 1-2 full DLCs and the rest a number of quality of life improvements and bug fix oriented updates.

Warhammer 3 will be very interesting to be honest. Its either focused on the Darklands or focused on Chaos.

Darklands: we can get for sure get: Ogres, Chaos Dwarfs, Chaos/marauders (CROM!!!), and MAYBE Kislev as the good faction. We'd then probably get DLC's for each of the chaos gods to fully expand the rosters.

Chaos Focused: we get tons of demon units from all 4 chaos gods and tons of LL's with an expanded Chaos Wastes, but no real darklands content.

Kinda think I prefer the Darklands option. That area was never really explored fully to my knowledge nor really heavily focused on.

• DaGangsterDaGangster Junior Member Posts: 917Registered Users
    If its darklands then I imagine the hobgoblins will be a dlc race.

Team Vampire Counts

"Many players cannot help approaching a game as an optimization puzzle. What gives the most reward for the least risk? What strategy provides the highest chance – or even a guaranteed chance – of success? Given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of a game."

- Soren Johnson
  • DraculasaurusDraculasaurus Posts: 3,041Registered Users
    The thing that really makes me wonder about reworks is what kind of new innovations will be added with WH3. Consider how much more advanced WH2 was compared to WH1, just in mechanical improvements. If WH3 is to WH2 as WH2 was to WH1 then it's not just the Old World that will need updates, but the New World as well.

I'm a bit at a loss to how they will possibly incorporate all that.
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Posts: 10,371Registered Users

The thing that really makes me wonder about reworks is what kind of new innovations will be added with WH3. Consider how much more advanced WH2 was compared to WH1, just in mechanical improvements. If WH3 is to WH2 as WH2 was to WH1 then it's not just the Old World that will need updates, but the New World as well.

I'm a bit at a loss to how they will possibly incorporate all that.

more LP's... all the LP's... Crossover LP with Wh1&2 races with Wh3 races...
    maybe even DLC for DLC.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892