Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War WARHAMMER II - Free-LC Array Update

Comments

• SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,132
    okay not "skaven" FLC LL means that the chances for a skaven vs Dwarf LP are lower now.

Perhaps they do DE first, thou hopefully with an Old world race, maybe Bretonnia.
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • BiesBies Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,494
    edited October 2019
    its stil may be skaven vs dark elves
    but DE will get two LLs

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Registered Users Posts: 9,753
    edited October 2019
    No skaven then gotta be DEs vs dwarfs
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
  • dodge33cymrudodge33cymru Registered Users Posts: 2,138
    SiWI said:

okay not "skaven" FLC LL means that the chances for a skaven vs Dwarf LP are lower now.

Perhaps they do DE first, thou hopefully with an Old world race, maybe Bretonnia.

Good point: Master v Slayer - Rakarth v Bohemond - was my original guess for DE; hopefully with some ‘herding’ mechanic that could be used for greenskins and lizard men too.
  • misunderstoodvampiremisunderstoodvampire Registered Users Posts: 926
    If CA wouldn’t have come out and said it I would have thought for certain it would be Thanquol. Which to me hints that we are not getting a Skaven vs Dwarf DLC this Christmas because Thrott vs Dwarf legendary lord would make too much sense with a Thanquol as flc. This makes me think that Thanquol might be the DLC. But I honestly have no idea yet.
  • PoorManatee6197PoorManatee6197 Registered Users Posts: 902
    Foofight said:

That reveal gave absolutly nothing xD You could just as well not written anything. Give a background, an item. Anything to speculate in!

Nothing? Now we know exactly what the FLC will be, no old world update was allready confirmed but there could have been other things. CA is communicating with us and i appreciate it.
    #MakeDwarfsGreatAgain Josef Bugman, Thorek Ironbrow, Alrik Ranulfsson, Grimm Burloksson, Kazador Thunderhorn, Byrrnoth Grundadrakk, Malakai Makaisson, Gotrek Gurnisson, Garagrim, Dragon slayer, Deamon slayer, Doomseekers, Brotherhood of Grimnir, Giant slayers, Thunderbarge, Shieldbearer mount, Master brewer, Goblin Hewer, Norse dwarf war mammoth, Tractator engine, Rune golem, Shard dragon, proper Anvil of Doom, Ulther's dragon company, Lond Drong's slayer pirates, Everguard, Karak Varn, Karag Agrilwutraz, Silver Pinacle, Karag Dum, Kraka Dorden, Kraka Ornsmotek, Kraka Ravnsvake, Karak Vrag, Karak Azorn, Karak Krakaten.

All those missing things are grudges in the great book, is in your hand to settle them, CA. Khazukan kazakit-ha!
  • TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Registered Users Posts: 9,753
    Fan favorite gotta be Malus
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
  • neodeinosneodeinos Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    edited October 2019

Foofight said:

That reveal gave absolutly nothing xD You could just as well not written anything. Give a background, an item. Anything to speculate in!

Nothing? Now we know exactly what the FLC will be, no old world update was allready confirmed but there could have been other things. CA is communicating with us and i appreciate it.
    The FLC was kinda obvious though. All the FLCs for WH2 have been lords. So yeah, it gives us nothing except that it ain't Skaven.
  • Nico_NINico_NI Registered Users Posts: 294
    edited October 2019
    Question, will it be a LP + FLC LL or just a FLC LL along with the QoL update?

A FLC LL for a FLC race maybe? Bohemond incoming!
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,132
    maybe someone has a Reddit account and would CA ask this: is the FLC LL for a WH2 race or not?
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 13,461
    @Nico_NI nope CA confirmed that we will get a LP too
  • Nico_NINico_NI Registered Users Posts: 294
    ArneSo said:

@Nico_NI nope CA confirmed that we will get a LP too

Great news, thanks!
  • TheChocolateJesusTheChocolateJesus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,428
    No Skaven LL makes the chances of some DE stuff even more likely. Nice! Hopefully it's edgelord Malus.
    It's gotta be a Chocolate Jesus to keep me satisfied.
  • DarthmahelDarthmahel Registered Users Posts: 183
    neodeinos said:

neodeinos said:

Still no background to speculate. This basically gives us nothing.

They do state that it won't be a rat boy (not that they exist or anything) so I think this confirms (for me anyhow) a spooky Christmas with Dark Elves vs Vampire Counts. Since the FreeLC is usually related to the DLC Lord Packs. Only question is which Dark Elf? As Malus seems too perfect of a selling point for a full fledged DLC to pass up

Let's get some Nightmare Before Christmas vibes this Festag!
    No. They said no VC content for a while.
    Was that recently? Would you have a link or screenshot of this statement?
    I don't recall seeing it so would help. Thanks :)
  • BoombastekBoombastek Registered Users Posts: 2,121
    steph74 said:

It confirms there is no OW update, and only one LL.

So it doesn't give much information, but it avoids wild speculation.

It confirm not one LL but one flc LL.
  • LabriaLabria Registered Users Posts: 1,343
    Hm, Only FLC lord for festag, I was hoping for new "Old friends" style FLC. :s

No Skaven FLC LL? Probably, It means also no Skaven for DLC. I think next Lord pack will be Dark Elves vs Bretonnia. Malus vs Bohemond with Dark Elves FLC Legendary Lord. Bretonnia needs more Legendary Lords far from home.
    Dwarfs need Slayer Lord pack: https://imgur.com/x74HxxU
    Liu Chong and He Yi should be playable in 194.
  • rafantomasrafantomas Registered Users Posts: 649
    Maybe is DE vs HE and then GS vs Skaven.
  • PatriksevePatrikseve Member Registered Users Posts: 1,889
    edited October 2019
    Well, Dark Elves, Beastmen, Wood Elves, High Elves and Greenskins are things I suspect could be part of it. Since the free lords have more or less all been for Warhammer II, I think its going to be either High Elves or Dark Elves this time around.
    SiWI said:

Why? They said no free skaven lord, it could still mean theres one in a pay to play dlc with new units and such like hunter and the beast. This is about the free lord not the pay for ones. I suspect if they make moulder with throt or such is probably going to be something they put lots of resources into with some units and such and in return charge for and that could very well be something we se next but who knows.

• DubinekdubajsDubinekdubajs Registered Users Posts: 1,378
    If we get Bretonnia then I hope for Mallobaude, because what is more cool than a guy, who is a bastard of the current king, main cause of the civil war and the only guy who looked through the lies of the Lady.

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"

I used to be crazycrix, then Epic happened 😀
    crazycrix said:

If we get Bretonnia then I hope for Mallobaude, because what is more cool than a guy, who is a bastard of the current king, main cause of the civil war and the only guy who looked through the lies of the Lady.

Mallobaude, Red Duke or any other lord for Mousillon would make much more sense as a Vampire Counts LL though. VC roster with some more "Bretonnian" units.
  • BlaeysBlaeys Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,066
    A "fan favorite" coming around Festag? My money is definitely on Boris Todbringer.

The marketing campaign writes itself.
  • NopeacejustwarNopeacejustwar Registered Users Posts: 1,092
    Dark elves vs Norsca then?
    I think is DE vs VC. Big surprise youll see.
  • mitthrawnuruodomitthrawnuruodo Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,935
    Vampire Count or Lizardman I hope? Vampire Count + Lizardman would be the best.

Again, they said no VC stuff for a while.
  • ErathilErathil Registered Users Posts: 943
    Huzzah!

I've wanted purple mists for so long!
  • mitthrawnuruodomitthrawnuruodo Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,935
    neodeinos said:

Again, they said no VC stuff for a while.
    Vampire Pirates then.
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 2,812
    FLC lord is Malus Darkblade
  • VarinorVarinor Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,364
    Eltharion FLC for Prince Imrik versus Dwarfs DLC confirmed.
    animacja-sygn-3.gif