Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The worst Legendary Lords are...

ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 10,587
1. Helman Ghorst (generic old freak)
2. Fat Opera Lady (just hate her)
3. Alberic (generic Knight)
4. Tretch (unimportant nobody)
5. Morathi (just don’t like her model)

Which LLs do you guys don’t like and for what reason?

Comments

• SnoopacSnoopac Registered Users Posts: 138
    1.Tyrion (Elf)
    2.Orion (Elf)
    3.Alarielle (Elf)
    4.Hellebron (Elf)
    5.Malekith (Elf)

You can imagine how the rest of the list goes.
  • AmonkhetAmonkhet Registered Users Posts: 2,501
    ArneSo said:

Whats wrong with Cylostra and Morathi? Clan Rictus (Tretch) is actually one of the most powerful skaven clans.

Alberic I'll give you, but most of Bretonnia's lords never got lore. Ghorst suffered from Sigmar's Blood being misused by GW.
  • xXF1aKOXxxXF1aKOXx Registered Users Posts: 893
    ArneSo said:

None i think every Legendary Lord is Great
  • angry_rat_loverangry_rat_lover Registered Users Posts: 1,206
    Amonkhet said:

ArneSo said:

Whats wrong with Cylostra and Morathi? Clan Rictus (Tretch) is actually one of the most powerful skaven clans.

Alberic I'll give you, but most of Bretonnia's lords never got lore. Ghorst suffered from Sigmar's Blood being misused by GW.
    Rictus is just a less unimportant Mors with barebones mechanics and a boring LL... CA just put them in the game because they want to move them to the dark lands in game 3
    Soon
  • mightygloinmightygloin Registered Users Posts: 2,927
    * Alith-Anar because of his gargantuan head and black hair.
    * Allarielle because of her screeching, not so pretty model, obnoxious healing and i detest elves.
    * Isabella because she should be a LH.
    * Opera lady for obvious reasons. Can't even remember her name.

Did i mention i detest most Elf lords? I adore Morathi though.

• SubjectEighteenSubjectEighteen Registered Users Posts: 538
    ArneSo said:

1. Sure. He's a nobody and he doesn't offer anything.

2. Why? She's awesome. The only VCoast lord worth playing.

3. Just dead wrong. Again the best Bretonnian to play as. He offers the strongest campaign buffs and while most of his personality may be created by CA they did a damn good job of it. His bound spell is awesome and he can become an absolute beast. You can terror route entire armies with him on Tempete and with his items.

4. I dont care for the Skaven all that much but he is easily the most "Skaven" of the Skaven.

5. Replace this list with all the Dark Elves and I'll agree. I have nothing against Morathi in particular, I dont like the Dark Elves. They don't make sense.

Amonkhet said:

ArneSo said:

Rictus is just a less unimportant Mors with barebones mechanics and a boring LL... CA just put them in the game because they want to move them to the dark lands in game 3
    Well yeah, but CA also messed up that they are the richest Skaven clan in the lore, because of the ridiculous number of Stormvermin they have.
  • ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 10,587
    @SubjectEighteen

Regarding to the fat opera lady, I just really hate her model, her voice and her existence. It’s not the fact that she was created by CA, but I just really really don’t like her.

Compared to Noctilus (best game model)
    and Luthor (just an amazing character) she seems absolutely useless.
  • TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,672
    ArneSo said:

1. he isn't
    2. who cares about you "just hating her"
    3. that's his point and most other Duke's would be the one or other shade of generic with the less generic Bretonnia characters not being faction eladers
    4. he was impotant enough to be on TT
    5. you would've prefered the TT version, eh?

ArneSo said:

3. Just dead wrong. Again the best Bretonnian to play as. He offers the strongest campaign buffs and while most of his personality may be created by CA they did a damn good job of it. His bound spell is awesome and he can become an absolute beast. You can terror route entire armies with him on Tempete and with his items.

4. I dont care for the Skaven all that much but he is easily the most "Skaven" of the Skaven.

5. Replace this list with all the Dark Elves and I'll agree. I have nothing against Morathi in particular, I dont like the Dark Elves. They don't make sense.
    in regards of 4... no that goes to Thanquol
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN! TOTAL WAR TROY FOR ONE YEAR EXCLUSIVELY ON THE EPIC GAMES STORE!"

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • kasunrathnatungakasunrathnatunga Registered Users Posts: 5,803
    honestly i like every one even ghorst in mp. cylostra is actually pretty powerful.either isebella or vlad should be LH when you pick one of them to represent their love.
    #givemoreunitsforbrettonia
    Amonkhet said:

Amonkhet said:

ArneSo said:

Well yeah, but CA also messed up that they are the richest Skaven clan in the lore, because of the ridiculous number of Stormvermin they have.
    Rictus has at most 1 pharagraph of lore, most skaven clans on the Council were never that important, we have Rictus purely for their connection to the dark lands for the game 3 map and CA wanting to make a cheap FLC lord as always

It doesnt matter if they were rich in lore or whatever.

We need the real important skaven lords
    Soon

ArneSo said:

The most "Skaven" Skaven is Thanquol, Tretch has a cool miniature and thats it
    Soon
  • HisShadowBGHisShadowBG Registered Users Posts: 2,597
    - Fat opera lady shouldn't have ever been made
    - Ghorst for taking VC lord spot
    - Tretch same reason
    - Any bootman LL cause i just find them all terribly boring
    ArneSo said:

@SubjectEighteen

Regarding to the fat opera lady, I just really hate her model, her voice and her existence. It’s not the fact that she was created by CA, but I just really really don’t like her.

If it's a matter of taste, then okay, I'll give you that. Difference in taste is why I dont like the Dark Elves but others do.

If it's a matter of "No fAt LaDIeS iN ViDEo GaMEs, I HaTe VaRIeD RePREsenTaTIon ReeeeeEEE." Then I will vehemently disagree.

• TheGuardianOfMetalTheGuardianOfMetal Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,672
    Amonkhet said:

Amonkhet said:

ArneSo said:

i don't think they are the richest clan... yes they have loads of Stormvermin, but there are other clans that supply them too.

Meanwhile only Skryre can supply the Skaven warmachines, Only Eshin the gutter Runners, only Moulder the monsters...only Clan Pestilens the... Pestilens...
    Every wrong is recorded. Every slight against us, page after page, ETCHED IN BLOOD! Clan Gunnisson! Karak Eight Peaks! JOSEF BUGMAN! TOTAL WAR TROY FOR ONE YEAR EXCLUSIVELY ON THE EPIC GAMES STORE!"

The Empire still hasn't gotten their FLC LL. We need Marius Leitdorf of Averland!

Where is Boris Todbringer? Have you seen him? For a Middenland DLC with Boris and the Ar-Ulric!

Queek could smell their hatred, ratcheted to a degree that even he could not evoke in their simple hearts. He stepped over the old orange-fur’s body, eager to see for himself what it was they saw. But he heard it first.
    'Waaaaaaaggh! Gorfang!'
  • ArneSoArneSo Registered Users Posts: 10,587
    @TheGuardianOfMetal

That list was only my personal opinion about which characters I don’t like.

That’s why I asked what LLs other people don’t like and for what reason.

I actually never played TT but simply just don’t like Morathis model in the game.

ArneSo said:

Currently, in the game, Tretch is the most "Skaveny" of the Skaven.

ArneSo said:

Disagree his mechanics suck, if it weren’t for his vanguard deployement (that was nerfed to his army only instead of faction) nobody would play him.
    Soon
    edited October 2019
    Unless Thanquol gets bonuses for breaking pacts, bonuses to Ambushing, and bonuses for being cowardly, then he isn't the most skaveny skaven.

Amonkhet said:

Amonkhet said:

ArneSo said:

i don't think they are the richest clan... yes they have loads of Stormvermin, but there are other clans that supply them too.

Meanwhile only Skryre can supply the Skaven warmachines, Only Eshin the gutter Runners, only Moulder the monsters...only Clan Pestilens the... Pestilens...
    Clan Rictus in lore, has an unusual trait where the majority of its Breeders produce Stormvermin. These stormvermin are also rather legandary in battle terms. They sell tons of them out as mercenary companies to the other clans, and make a massive profit for doing so. This is the reason why they have so much money, and are slightly ahead of the other great clans.

Yes, the other Clans supply plenty of things too, but not in the numbers required as Stormvermin.

ArneSo said:

Disagree his mechanics suck, if it weren’t for his vanguard deployement (that was nerfed to his army only instead of faction) nobody would play him.
    He gains public order from breaking alliances, he gains more melee attack after running away, he has an ability where he runs away from the fight, essentially sacrificing the units around him, only to come back and stab the enemy in the back. That's pretty damn Skaven like.
  • TheRealIronJazZTheRealIronJazZ Registered Users Posts: 178
    ... the lacking ones.

"Another year has passed in exile, another debt of blood for the usurpers in Ulthuan.
    We do not forgive, and we do not forget.
    We are the people of ice and darkness, sustained by our hate."
  • dreagondreagon Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,170
    I'm not sure who I would consider the worst but at the very least Volkmar and Alberic are on that list. While Ghorst is a tad boring, he is really useful with a 50% or so research boost and a 20% replenishment rate for all armies.
    "The dog is a peasant and the cat is a gentleman." H.P. Lovecraft
    ArneSo said:

@SubjectEighteen

Is it cause shes fat? Shes an Opera Singer. Her lore is extremely well crafted for being so new.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 20,670
    I quite like Cyclostra. She's a bit of ridiculousness in a world full of ridiculous characters. She's received a suspicious amount of hate considering the alternatives were secondary characters in a board game.

I don't particularly dislike any LL's. I prefer not to play the ones with easy starts but that's about it. There's a few I'm meh on but none I actively dislike. There's 50 odd characters, I don't see the point focusing on ones I dislike.
    Malakai is the best choice for a Dwarf LP. Give us Slayer lords so we may form a Slayer host and revel in our destruction!
    Amonkhet said:

Amonkhet said:

Amonkhet said:

ArneSo said:

Clan Rictus in lore, has an unusual trait where the majority of its Breeders produce Stormvermin. These stormvermin are also rather legandary in battle terms. They sell tons of them out as mercenary companies to the other clans, and make a massive profit for doing so. This is the reason why they have so much money, and are slightly ahead of the other great clans.

Yes, the other Clans supply plenty of things too, but not in the numbers required as Stormvermin.
    Amonkhet said:

Amonkhet said:

Amonkhet said:

ArneSo said:

Mors is also known to have tons of Stormvermin

Do you want popular Clan with an important skaven LL or much less unimportant Clan with dumb fork weapon LL.

Both Mors and Rictus fit the same niche, like I said, It doesnt matter if they are rich in lore or not, none of that matters, them having the most stormvermin doesnt even apply to his in-game mechanics
    Soon
    edited October 2019
    Ghorst is actually the best lord to play for Vampire Counts (only rivaled by maybe Vlad) on Legendary difficulty. His research bonus is absolutely not a joke as is his Replenishment bonus.
    Amonkhet said:

Unless Thanquol gets bonuses for breaking pacts, bonuses to Ambushing, and bonuses for being cowardly, then he isn't the most skaveny skaven.

Amonkhet said:

Amonkhet said:

ArneSo said:

Mors is also known to have tons of Stormvermin

Do you want popular Clan with an important skaven LL or much less unimportant Clan with dumb fork weapon LL.

Both Mors and Rictus fit the same niche, like I said, It doesnt matter if they are rich in game or not, none of that matters, them having the most stormvermin doesnt even apply to his in-game mechanics
    Soon

ArneSo said:

He gains public order from breaking alliances, he gains more melee attack after running away, he has an ability where he runs away from the fight, essentially sacrificing the units around him, only to come back and stab the enemy in the back. That's pretty damn Skaven like.
    Wooo +5 melee attack praise tretch
    Soon
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,052
    Snoopac said:

1.Tyrion (Elf)
    2.Orion (Elf)
    3.Alarielle (Elf)
    4.Hellebron (Elf)
    5.Malekith (Elf)

You can imagine how the rest of the list goes.

a true Patriot!
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892

ArneSo said:

Wooo +5 melee attack praise tretch
    +13 for the whole army bruh. Get your facts straight.

On a side note. This is about personal taste. If you disagree, that's okay.
This discussion has been closed.