Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Witch Elves

12346»

Comments

• ParmigianoParmigiano Posts: 750Registered Users
    +50 to Corsairs, Black Guard and Executioners -10 armor, melee was a strength for DE, now only Bleakswords, Dreadspears, and Sisters of Slaughter are used.

This affects the matchups, otherwise buff DE ranged so ranged is not a disadvantage.

Dark Shards with shields got +25, Corsair Handbows are overpriced.

Witch Elves have gotten nerfs which should be reverted +3 leadership and stats.

Here is what I propose: put a cooldown on Madness of Khaine, it just rampaged a unit then can't for some time, therefore the DE player cannot always control which unit gets it. Then increase their combat accordingly, they need higher leadership and stronger charge. The 1v1 should be the same as Wardancers against low armor only.
  • SeldkamSeldkam Senior Member Posts: 4,110Registered Users
    A very drastic way to change madness would be to reduce witch elves cost but also make madness of khaine an ability that gives them the poison for a certain duration. The ability would have a charge cap and cool down obviously
    The inferior races of this world will be crushed one by one, as our armies move from shore to shore, and hill to hill, and city to city-- and each of their cries will be as music to our ears, for we are the Druchii.
  • DeludeDelude Posts: 299Registered Users
    Seldkam said:

A very drastic way to change madness would be to reduce witch elves cost but also make madness of khaine an ability that gives them the poison for a certain duration. The ability would have a charge cap and cool down obviously

How do I delete someone else's post?
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,653Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Delude said:

Seldkam said:

Report it or send a Moderator a PM. Be prepared to give a detailed explanation on why it needs to be deleted.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
    dge1 said:

Delude said:

Seldkam said:

Report it or send a Moderator a PM. Be prepared to give a detailed explanation on why it needs to be deleted.
    "How do I delete someone else's post" is a pretty mainstream meme. It's a joking and hyperbolic way to disagree or express distaste for the content of something, not a sincere question.
  • OrkLadsOrkLads Posts: 1,382Registered Users
    Delude said:

dge1 said:

Delude said:

Seldkam said:

"How do I delete someone else's post" is a pretty mainstream meme. It's a joking and hyperbolic way to disagree or express distaste for the content of something, not a sincere question.
    @dge1 how do I delete someone's profile?
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,653Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Let's get back on the thread topic. Thanks.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
    Delude said:

Seldkam said:

How do I make an argument? Oh wait I don't ha e to I'll just post a meme ;)
    The inferior races of this world will be crushed one by one, as our armies move from shore to shore, and hill to hill, and city to city-- and each of their cries will be as music to our ears, for we are the Druchii.
    Seldkam said:

Delude said:

Seldkam said:

Removing Witch Elves from the game is a bad idea.

Argument summarized.

DE have no access to nets elsewhere in their roster, their only way to "catch" something is to have your opponent trundle it into Witches. If they do this, and they get caught, there's no reason they should be allowed to escape for free. Witches are already extremely fragile while also being infantry. The counterplay to them already exists.
  • ParmigianoParmigiano Posts: 750Registered Users
    Seldkam said:

Delude said:

Seldkam said:

Delude said:

Seldkam said:

Delude said:

Seldkam said:

Argument summarized.

DE have no access to nets elsewhere in their roster, their only way to "catch" something is to have your opponent trundle it into Witches. If they do this, and they get caught, there's no reason they should be allowed to escape for free. Witches are already extremely fragile while also being infantry. The counterplay to them already exists.
    Depending on how much of a cost reduction it is a buff.
    Delude said:

Seldkam said:

Delude said:

Seldkam said:

Argument summarized.

Ok I said argument not hyperbole...
    Seldkam said:

Delude said:

Seldkam said:

Delude said:

Seldkam said:

Argument summarized.

Seldkam said:

Delude said:

Seldkam said:

How do I make an argument? Oh wait I don't ha e to I'll just post a dismissal ;)
    FITE ME, YOUNGLING.

Delude said:

Seldkam said:

Delude said:

Seldkam said:

Delude said:

Seldkam said:

Argument summarized.

Seldkam said:

Delude said:

Seldkam said:

How do I make an argument? Oh wait I don't ha e to I'll just post a dismissal ;)
    FITE ME, YOUNGLING.

You me high noon, meme pistols out!!!
  • DandalusXVIIDandalusXVII Posts: 4,167Registered Users
    Stop qqing about the game's asymmetrical balance, I don't have issues vs witch elves cause I am properly prepared same for SoS. Stop making threads just to make a thread.