Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

How open Boris and Red Duke for multiplayer?

acher103acher103 Posts: 5Registered Users
Help please, what DLC need to have or that need to do, to open Boris Torbringer and Red Duke for multiplayer?

Comments

• ShaddShadd Junior Member Posts: 372Registered Users
    Complete the mini campaign for Beastmen in WH1 to unlock Boris.

I think the Wood Elf Mini Campaign in WH1 unlocks Red Duke.
  • brago90brago90 Posts: 252Registered Users
    At the time they were the unlockable rewards of the TW: Warhammer 1 mini-campaigns so you will have to buy Beastmen and Wood elves.
  • acher103acher103 Posts: 5Registered Users
    Shadd said:

Complete the mini campaign for Beastmen in WH1 to unlock Boris.

I think the Wood Elf Mini Campaign in WH1 unlocks Red Duke.

Thanks!
    brago90 said:

At the time they were the unlockable rewards of the TW: Warhammer 1 mini-campaigns so you will have to buy Beastmen and Wood elves.

And what are Boris's active and passive abilities? What are their bonuses?
  • SeldkamSeldkam Senior Member Posts: 4,110Registered Users
    acher103 said:

brago90 said:

Boris reduces MA and speed on enemies and has Regen with his items. He might have more items but I don't have the bm dlc so, might be missing something.

As for how good he is he's great. Red Duke iirc is alright, but I don't think ppl use him that often.
    The inferior races of this world will be crushed one by one, as our armies move from shore to shore, and hill to hill, and city to city-- and each of their cries will be as music to our ears, for we are the Druchii.
  • kasunrathnatungakasunrathnatunga Posts: 596Registered Users
    you need to own the dlc i think. boris beastmen don't know about red duke.
  • SultschiemSultschiem Posts: 1,629Registered Users

The Red Duke is acquired by winning the Wood Elven Mini-Campaign, thus requires the Wood Elves DlC.
    The Red Duke is essentially a Blood Dragon Lord and a really strong duelist.
    Seldkam said:

acher103 said:

brago90 said:

Boris reduces MA and speed on enemies and has Regen with his items. He might have more items but I don't have the bm dlc so, might be missing something.

As for how good he is he's great. Red Duke iirc is alright, but I don't think ppl use him that often.
    Does Boris have a means of transportation? For example, Griffin
  • Arthas_MenethilArthas_Menethil Senior Member Posts: 5,340Registered Users
    acher103 said:

Seldkam said:

acher103 said:

brago90 said:

Does Boris have a means of transportation? For example, Griffin
    Boris does have a Griffon and a Barded Warhorse in both Campaign and Custom/MP battles.
    So...the Light's vaunted justice has finally arrived. Shall I lay down Frostmourne and throw myself at your mercy, Fordring?

• kasunrathnatungakasunrathnatunga Posts: 596Registered Users

The Red Duke is acquired by winning the Wood Elven Mini-Campaign, thus requires the Wood Elves DlC.
    The Red Duke is essentially a Blood Dragon Lord and a really strong duelist.
    eh i have him, never played a knife ear campaign to win him though