Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total war invasion of Japan

Payton1995Payton1995 Posts: 4Registered Users
They should make a total war game based on the mongol invasion of Japan and China because the mongols invaded both those places back in the day and it would be a huge map to play on like total war Rome 2

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,641Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Moved to TW Chat.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • Ephraim_DaltonEphraim_Dalton Senior Member Posts: 20,667Registered Users

They should make a total war game based on the mongol invasion of Japan and China because the mongols invaded both those places back in the day and it would be a huge map to play on like total war Rome 2

They already did.

• Payton1995Payton1995 Posts: 4Registered Users
    Cool they should remaster it too look like the newer games people would play that again
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 4,093Registered Users
    I'll be honest, after seeing Humankind I'd be a lot happier with a Bronze Age game.
  • Payton1995Payton1995 Posts: 4Registered Users
    I’m happy with the Bronze Age game as well but like a future title or something it would be cool to see how japans military was back in the day and with new units too
  • Aventus_MaximusAventus_Maximus Posts: 231Registered Users
    you can play Japan invading China in OOB ;)

Male Parta Male Dilabuntur – ‘What has been wrongly gained is wrongly lost.’
    Fiat Lux – ‘Let there be light.’
    Alea Jacta Est – ‘The die is cast.’