Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

When your campaign is doomed but you got "Gotreks"

Comments

• GallowmereWarlockGallowmereWarlock Posts: 244Registered Users
    What just happened?!
    <3
  • Oytawa ShimazuOytawa Shimazu Posts: 76Registered Users
    Well there is a bug about Gotrek and Felix. If you have a lord in underway stance on their campaign pop up before a turn with an advertisement, you can then move your lord in and out as many times as possible before closing the advertisement. It will then start a serie of pop up about Gotrek and Felix joining you as many times as how many times you did the in and out with your lord. Next time i'll try to get 20 of them XD

Update. They will be available for x times x20. If you get 3 gotreks you'll keep them for 60 turns (3*20) love this bug

• Bogdanov89Bogdanov89 Posts: 590Registered Users
    Oh yay, the worst lord in the game available multiple times for recruitment xD
    Check out the Community Bug Fix Mod on the Steam Workshop.
    Not really the worst because he Is free from upkeep. If you get 10 of them you'll get 10 lords as reinforcements for free if you make them follow your true army. I use them against big creatures and lords. 3 gotreks just steamrolled Grimgor an arachnarok and a giant in the same battle :smiley:

• oliverpmasonoliverpmason Posts: 874Registered Users
    Do they no longer increase supply lines?
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Posts: 6,498Registered Users

Not really the worst because he Is free from upkeep. If you get 10 of them you'll get 10 lords as reinforcements for free if you make them follow your true army. I use them against big creatures and lords. 3 gotreks just steamrolled Grimgor an arachnarok and a giant in the same battle :smiley:

They are free. The rest of your armies however aren’t. Nor any units recruited to Gotreks army. All of which get the Supply Lines hit. Unless you play Brets. Where supply lines are non existant.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • AnothaGitAnothaGit Posts: 186Registered Users
    Nice bug. Thanks!
    edited October 21
    RikRiorik said:

They are free. The rest of your armies however aren’t. Nor any units recruited to Gotreks army. All of which get the Supply Lines hit. Unless you play Brets. Where supply lines are non existant.
    Who needs to make armies for them? They do not increase the overall upkeep if you just make them follow you as a single unit.
    Now that i think about it maybe It Is another bug that too :smiley:

• oliverpmasonoliverpmason Posts: 874Registered Users

RikRiorik said:

Who needs to make armies for them? They do not increase the overall upkeep if you just make them follow you as a single unit.
    Now that i think about it maybe It Is another bug that too :smiley:
    Awesome news, thanks