Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Did you CA Bros ever fix the disappearing elector counts, brahs?

MarcerorMarceror Senior MemberPosts: 540Registered Users
If not, get on the 405 to the 101 and get off on Sepulveda, go to the compeuter store next to the Carl's Jr. and fiex the problem, kay, brah?

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/comment/2499604#Comment_2499604
This is not a troll post. Sometimes I make humorous posts. These forums desperately need a bit of humor to contrast all of the angst. Moderators, please do not ban me for making an innocent, humorous post every now and again.

Comments

• SubjectEighteenSubjectEighteen Posts: 402Registered Users
    Bruh, I'm not even sure what your problem is brah but I'm a fan of this style of thread braheim. Good look brahmin, one love broski.
  • MarcerorMarceror Senior Member Posts: 540Registered Users

Bruh, I'm not even sure what your problem is brah but I'm a fan of this style of thread braheim. Good look brahmin, one love broski.

My tale of woe is made plain in the linksky: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/comment/2499604#Comment_2499604

But I don't think anyone gives a flyin' bro about that, so maybe we can just braaah-out here instead. Think I'm going to chill out in my neutral-toned fruitwood chair and have a mimosa, aight, brewsker!
    This is not a troll post. Sometimes I make humorous posts. These forums desperately need a bit of humor to contrast all of the angst. Moderators, please do not ban me for making an innocent, humorous post every now and again.
  • zinsncabszinsncabs Posts: 625Registered Users

Word.

TEARS FOR THE SALT GOD !!! MODS FOR THE BUTHURT !!!