Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

ToB Character Portraits

ArathesArathes Posts: 1Registered Users
Hello CA and TW fans,

I made this new discussion because I couldn't find any other thread about this, atleast not with an answer.

This discussion is about the character portraits in Thrones of Britannia.

I would like to see an option in the menues that would allow you to change the portraits from ToB well fitting art icons to former Total War 2D/3D modells, Attila Total War and Total War Warhammer have my favorite portraits, this is probably something that would be nice to see in ToB for those who are more interested in building a dynasty and investing in their characters, It would also make them more unique, for example Alfred the Great a unique and important character should have a more personal portrait such as Attila or Charlemagne and 2D/3D portraits would be perfect in my opinion.

I do hope this or some similar mechanic will be added to the game even if this is considered a minor thing for most people.

Thanks for reading.

Ps. If anyone knows about a mod that would change the portraits please let us know.

Comments

• united84united84 Posts: 614Registered Users
    I dont think there's a mod for it, been waiting for it since release.

Also one of the issue I personally brought up many times during beta and release.

However, I dont think many people were making an issue about it. Could also explain why there isnt a mod on this as well.