Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressCTD when loading game on new campaign or battle for both Warhammer 1& 2

duedmenduedmen Posts: 1Registered Users
edited October 23 in Crashes
recently purchased Warhammer 2 and now neither games seem to work, the benchmarks for battles run fine but anything involving the campaign or me loading myself a battle causes the game to crash in the loading screen. Not running any mods, both games are fresh installs and Warhammer one worked fine a few weeks ago.
Post edited by CA_Vix on

Comments

• CA_VixCA_Vix Posts: 254Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    duedmen said:

recently purchased Warhammer 2 and now neither games seem to work, the benchmarks for battles run fine but anything involving the campaign or me loading myself a battle causes the game to crash in the loading screen. Not running any mods, both games are fresh installs and Warhammer one worked fine a few weeks ago.

Hi there,

Thank you for your post.

After checking your crash files, it might be an issue with your Appdata. Could you please try deleting your WH1 and WH2 appdata folders and try reopening the game and creating a new save?

Be sure to make a copy of your save_games folder if you would like to preserve your old saves.

(Just in case) - the folders are located in %appdata%\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\, then delete "Warhammer" and "Warhammer2" folder.

Let me know how it goes!

All the best,

Vix
  • xeksirtxeksirt Posts: 7Registered Users
    You guys are the worst at problem solving.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file