Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

"The Shadow and The Blade" trailer - in a nutshell

Gotrek_BeastslayerGotrek_Beastslayer Registered Users Posts: 1,394

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Also...same vibes, don't ya think?

Deathmaster Snikch-uke Uchiha:

Rinnemaster Sasuke Uchiha:

WH Novels:

- Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy: 10/10
- Gilead's Blood: 8/10
- Riders of the Dead: 9/10
- Empire in Chaos: 9/10
- Mark of Damnation: 7.5/10
- Mark of Heresy: 7/10
- G&F: Trollslayer: 6.5/10
- G&F: Skavenslayer: 9.5/10
- G&F: Daemonslayer: 10/10
- G&F: Dragonslayer: 8/10
- G&F: Beastslayer: 8.5/10
- G&F: Vampireslayer: 7/10
- G&F: Giantslayer: 7.5/10
- The Chronicles of Malus Darkblade vol. one: 8.5/10
- Drachenfels: 6.5/10
- Genevìeve Undead: 7.5/10
- Silver Nails: 9.5/10

Comments

• BardicInquisitionBardicInquisition Registered Users Posts: 1,138
    Is there an anime character stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 19,305

And I'm referring to Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

Superman? Sorry I mean Goku.
    Malakai is the best choice for a Dwarf LP. Give us Slayer lords so we may form a Slayer host and revel in our destruction!
  • NemoxNemox Registered Users Posts: 2,872

What is this crazy talk?!
  • DraculasaurusDraculasaurus Registered Users Posts: 3,584
    Somebody photoshop Malus into the "I was mastering the blade" meme, I'm at work.
  • Gotrek_BeastslayerGotrek_Beastslayer Registered Users Posts: 1,394

Well...ya know...a starved Ghorgon~ 👀

Jokes aside...Ata from "Samurai 8", the new Kishimoto's manga.

• That (im)mortal can cut in half a planetoid with a casual swing of his normal metal blade...

• Can reach a galactic quadrant from another one in few hours, while cutting into pieces meteoroid fields.

•...His slashes slow down regeneration.

• Can headbutt the moon with no efforts, causing a large country explosion during the process...actually Ata bullrushed the whole diameter of that moon.

• His basically impossible to kill thanks to his insane regeneration and "immortality".

...^ And this was just one of his soul clones. Real Body Ata nukes planets for fun and has a Cyber-Dragon as fortress/hideout. A real Khornate Champion! 🔥

Then we have Benkei, The Key Hunter...Master Daruma...Kala...Master Yasha~ a lot of Samurai 8-units. 😆

WH Novels:

- Vampire Wars: The Von Carstein Trilogy: 10/10
    - Gilead's Blood: 8/10
    - Riders of the Dead: 9/10
    - Empire in Chaos: 9/10
    - Mark of Damnation: 7.5/10
    - Mark of Heresy: 7/10
    - G&F: Trollslayer: 6.5/10
    - G&F: Skavenslayer: 9.5/10
    - G&F: Daemonslayer: 10/10
    - G&F: Dragonslayer: 8/10
    - G&F: Beastslayer: 8.5/10