Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Will Fleetmaster ever come?

YrellianYrellian Registered Users Posts: 1,860
So he is the only lord option missing for Dark Elves. Literally the only generic unit missing. I still hope that he comes with this patch together with a bit of work on the black arks. He would be cooler to have than generic lord as the commander of black ark. All of the assets are in the game (except the long hair), so his inclusion shouldn't be so hard. He would also spiced up multiplayer, which makes him win-win in my eyes. I don't want this discussion to be any kind of rant, because I am very pleased how the DLC turned out. What do you think? Is he in and we will see him with this patch? Or will he follow the path of Troglodon?

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"

I used to be crazycrix, then Epic happened and I became Dubinekdubajs, which I had to change again😀

Comments