Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Gushing love for the inclusion of the Dragon Isles

PdcGunnerPdcGunner Registered Users Posts: 385
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
I cannot wait for the Game to add the Dragon Isles to the map cause I cannot wait to find a way to use the loreful lizards mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1688242462 to play as the feral lizardmen in the Campaign. it would be great.

It would also be pretty cool if CA was able to make the faction never have Slann and hoping for a cool color for the faction as well.

Tagged:

Comments

• BaronRodneyBaronRodney Registered Users Posts: 835
    I'm hoping the faction that starts there can't get access to Slann as well.

It would also fall under the realm of 'quality of life updates' if Savage Orc factions weren't led by Goblins and the Old World random name generator was fixed so that Wight Kings weren't called Von Carstein and dwarf Lords weren't called Bugman.

On topic, I certainly do appreciate the expansion eastward with the map. It makes me wonder though. If how ME looks now isn't going to be final Immortal Empires map, then will that other territory further up be added before game 3 as well? Would be strange otherwise if you ask me.
  • 10101010 Registered Users Posts: 246

It would also fall under the realm of 'quality of life updates' if Savage Orc factions weren't led by Goblins and the Old World random name generator was fixed so that Wight Kings weren't called Von Carstein and dwarf Lords weren't called Bugman.

On topic, I certainly do appreciate the expansion eastward with the map. It makes me wonder though. If how ME looks now isn't going to be final Immortal Empires map, then will that other territory further up be added before game 3 as well? Would be strange otherwise if you ask me.

+ 1
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 8,408
    It’s a shame the Dragon Isles will probably get overrun by Malus. But then again do we actually know if there is some dynamic starts shenanigans at play when we don’t play as Malus? Does he still start in the far east when we don’t play him?
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian Registered Users Posts: 984
    1010 said:

+ 1
    + 1 + 1 = 3
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 8,408

1010 said:

+ 1
    + 1 + 1 = 3
    If only there was a like button!
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
    Favourite campaigns: Clan Angrund, Followers of Nagash and the new Huntsmarshall’s Expedition
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian Registered Users Posts: 984
    RikRiorik said:

1010 said:

+ 1
    + 1 + 1 = 3
    If only there was a like button!
    + 1