Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

CA vs Legendoftotalwar

IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Posts: 532Registered Users
Now with the delete faction reveal he made its time tot all about him.

He is a despicable person. He talks bad about women (he said women do not play thinking games for example) , he always talks bad about CA , he is friends with those right nationalists like archwarhammer and others.

I dunno why CA got him back (maybe views?) and Im very angry with CA because they know who he really is.

People who follow him incentivize his misogynistic view and are his minios to insult anyine who disagrees with him in the comments.

Message for CA: Before accepting a streamer , please read the FUlL comments section on their videos.

Peace out and keep it real.

Comments

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Posts: 6,015Registered Users
    Good ad. You actually made me want to check his channel.
    Drowned in stars, bloated we shine.
    ... .... .... --··-- -. --- - . .- .-. ... ·-·-·- --- -. .-.. -.-- -.. .-. . .- -- ... -. --- .-- ·-·-·-

• davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 5,408Registered Users

Now with the delete faction reveal he made its time tot all about him.

He is a despicable person. He talks bad about women (he said women do not play thinking games for example) , he always talks bad about CA , he is friends with those right nationalists like archwarhammer and others.

I dunno why CA got him back (maybe views?) and Im very angry with CA because they know who he really is.

People who follow him incentivize his misogynistic view and are his minios to insult anyine who disagrees with him in the comments.

Message for CA: Before accepting a streamer , please read the FUlL comments section on their videos.

Peace out and keep it real.

The problem is, his wife plays TW with him and he admits she's pretty good. I'm not sure where you got that info from but it probably isn't true.
  • ManOfActionManOfAction Posts: 13Registered Users
    edited December 2019
  • BjornNorlinderBjornNorlinder Posts: 71Registered Users
    Nonsense
    legendoftotalwar is the best tw streamer
  • NopeacejustwarNopeacejustwar Posts: 938Registered Users
    He definitely Leans to the right but he ain’t far right by any means. His chat can be toxic as F though, but he, at least on his streams that I’ve seen is good to watch despite his leanings.
  • TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Posts: 8,140Registered Users
    Are you a robot?
    Read all my replies as if we are having a pint and a good old time. I will always read your reply like that.
  • nechlordnechlord Posts: 29Registered Users
    @IamNotArobot
    Three points.
    1. Do you have any evidence with the misogyny claims?
    2. Generally its a bad idea to exclude or discriminate against people based on their/their friends left/right wing political beliefs. This is an especially bad idea for a company as you alienate a section of your fanbase which decreases sales. Its the main reason why most companies try to remain politically neutral as to avoid impacting their sales with bad pr.
    3. YouTubers should never be judged by YouTube comments on their videos. You will always get toxic people following fanbases as the anonymity of the internet gives them more confidence to be toxic. This doesn't make the youtuber toxic.
  • GoatforceGoatforce Posts: 3,512Registered Users
    1:What do his personal associations have to do with whether he should showcase the game or not? Is Archwarhammer literally Hitler? Stalin? Anything along those lines? No. So who cares? He can be quite spicey and has become more and more of a downer but that is hardly cause for an inquisition just because he is friends with Legend.

2: Does he talk bad about women? Was he joking when (and if) he said that? Was he refering to an imbalance in the gender of players of strategy/rpg etc games - which might be called "thinking" games, and garnered a reactionary response as a result by people unable to appreciate nuance or context?

3: Allowing someone to have a platform or showcase something is not an endorsement of their views as a whole, that is idiotic.
  • ElectorOfWurttembergElectorOfWurttemberg Posts: 1,933Registered Users

Nonsense
    legendoftotalwar is the best tw streamer

Nah, OP is nonsense.

But LoTW would exploit MP while simultaneously making moralistic videos about why people who exploit MP need to stop and how he is the best MP player in the game because he plays the game authentically.

Sounds like a trash content creator to me.
    Faith, Steel and Gunpowder Bows
  • Rithrin216Rithrin216 Posts: 109Registered Users
    Sephlock said:

It’s amazing how so many people insist that SJWs are some made up phantom when there are so many people like this running around.

Not a made up phantom, but the SJW and Alt-right problem is definitely sensationalized on the internet.
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Posts: 5,408Registered Users
    edited December 2019
    This thread's lasted longer than I thought it would.
  • Khaine1godKhaine1god Posts: 289Registered Users
    Whelp what do we have here.Aaa yes ,a splending sepcimmen of the internet people that for the past 6 years have been destroying communities ,fandoms,art,free expretion and making the world a lot more dull because they presieve any one who a slight leaning to the oposite(or center) side of there political spectrum an enemy that must be unpersoned.

Look at its devious style of smearing and dehumanising there so called ''enemy'' with hundreds of buzzwords but no concrete or ''evidence''' that has been hyperboled to the max.

These are the type of people that obses(to the max) about the inclusion of female cahracter in games,the type that would considere the not having 50% or higher number of humans in game that belong to aminority(non european) o be a blatant action of racism,the type of people that considere anything beyond praise to females as blatant sexism etc.

In other words they are what the religious right,evangelical christians.
    They just interchanged words.
    The devil -''white nationalist''
    Sins-''sexism,racism etc.''
    Siner-''trans,homo, etc.+phobe''
    Good-''inclusion,feminism(there version)''
    God-''intersectionality''
    Gods chosen-''social justice warrior''
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKPosts: 36,580Registered Users, Moderators, Knights

This thread's lasted longer than I thought it would.

Not really. Closed.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
This discussion has been closed.